ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

His arms never grew??
giphy.gif

Reactions: danoftw
not sure what this post is getting at. like, yeah these all look cool and and incredibly difficult to pull off, but by the rules of folkstyle none of them deserved to score any points. it'd be like "top 5 nfl catches with only 1 foot in bounds"
That would be that those exciting sequences would get scored in free, hence it’s a superior style, I guess.

My son can beat that story, his forst Free Style event had him and the two Alton brothers in a 3 person bracket. Both teched him by lacing him and rolling, he had no idea what he was doing. But since the Altons wouldn’t wrestle each other and they wanted to leave to go homehe ended up taking first since he was the only one to stick around! I thought it was hilarious!

At this point just assume every Valencia you run into can wrestle and could kick your butt

Hate to see Penn State - known for its great women’s sports teams - cede the sport of women’s wrestling to Iowa. The state that rules folkstyle wrestling - and its flagship school - should be the innovators here.

Hate to see Penn State - known for its great women’s sports teams - cede the sport of women’s wrestling to Iowa. The state that rules folkstyle wrestling - and its flagship school - should be the innovators here.
Me too, though it would be great to see Lock Haven kick Iowa's butt every year until we finally sign up.

ADVERTISEMENT