ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I must say I’ve enjoyed reading the thread on HR where they compare the relative value of Marinelli to Jake Varner.

Also, imagine the thrashing Nolf puts on Marinelli.
Well Alex did finish 5th once at the NCAAs. That probably compares pretty favorably to well you know Jake didn't win nationals at least twice, and after winning his Olympic gold the next time he got beat out by some kid.

My twins when they were 7 could take the single, most narrow of all possible points and offer strong logic based reasoning validating their preferred outcome. My twins at 7, would have rolled their eyes at HR.

I must say I’ve enjoyed reading the thread on HR where they compare the relative value of Marinelli to Jake Varner.

The true HR hall of famers (autocorrected to “farmers” before edit - hah) in fine form on the Bull- Varner argument

And I learned that the Bull has elite takedown defense

My favorite paragraph from that thread:

“HWC is known for giving its warriors a stipend for at least a year or two to help guys get on their feet and find an opportunity for themselves, be it coaching or otherwise.”

No slush fund outrage from their posters?

“HWC is known for giving its warriors a stipend for at least a year or two to help guys get on their feet and find an opportunity for themselves, be it coaching or otherwise.”

That makes their guys sound homeless.

beavis-butthead.gif

A stipend for at least a year or two to help guys get on their feet until they can afford a van or truck to live in

There is not a single, regular HR poster self-aware enough to understand the meaning of that post.

That’s my anniversary. Don’t remember any snow, but definitely remember bringing the thunder.
It was just flurries but it was definitely snow. I remember it well because I married a southern girl and when we moved up North here, I told her I had seen it snow on my birthday in the past. A few years later, what ya know.... it snowed on my birthday. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT