ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Required attire at the next board meeting

Motion for next board meeting: make about 6,500 of them in white.

Rec_Hall_White_Out_CA18_minn_1_jpg.JPG

Lol, There is no coming back from that one Willie... Just have to tip the cap on that one.
Watching Halls video, Other than Bo it seemed like once Hall put you to your back it was mostly a done deal.

Apparently Bartlett and Starocci are in a dance class together this semester. Carter posted some clips on his IG story. Both appear to be working on their flexibility. I'd give the nod to BB overall, though.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Also answers the question I guess of "Whos your daddy"?.!?.!?
he's one cocky son of a gun. i think every time he steps on the mat he genuinely believes that he can't be beat and that's part of what makes him so good. His post match interviews remind me of Gilman back in the day.

it's taking me a while to forgive him for beating kem in the finals, but he's probably my favorite on your team to watch and maybe the most underrated guy in the country.

he's one cocky son of a gun. i think every time he steps on the mat he genuinely believes that he can't be beat and that's part of what makes him so good. His post match interviews remind me of Gilman back in the day.

it's taking me a while to forgive him for beating kem in the finals, but he's probably my favorite on your team to watch and maybe the most underrated guy in the country.
He's my home town kid. I predicted an NCAA title for him his freshman year when he was red-shirting. And again after he lost to DJ Washington. He has been almost impossible to beat a second time his entire life. If you don't get him the first time, he's a tough out.
I will re-state my prediction from before the last tournament. If he wins the title in 2022, look out. He will be a monster the rest of his career. He's won 2 titles. In his mind it is a "been there-done that" situation. Now he will want to bury everyone he faces. It could be ugly for a lot of 174/184 pounders in the next few years.

He's my home town kid. I predicted an NCAA title for him his freshman year when he was red-shirting. And again after he lost to DJ Washington. He has been almost impossible to beat a second time his entire life. If you don't get him the first time, he's a tough out.
I will re-state my prediction from before the last tournament. If he wins the title in 2022, look out. He will be a monster the rest of his career. He's won 2 titles. In his mind it is a "been there-done that" situation. Now he will want to bury everyone he faces. It could be ugly for a lot of 174/184 pounders in the next few years.
i really like the clear progression the last few years. keeps getting better. diversifying his attacks and increasing his attack rate. not a pinner so i wouldn't expect that going forward, but he's definitely going to start putting up bigger numbers. his ceiling in terms of bonus potential will depend on if he can start turning good guys with his tilts. it's just hard to rack up techs trading 2 for 1 on your feet.

Go find Carter's interview after his last HS win over Nijenhuis, at Dec 2018 Powerade.

Those two had several wars that were chippy by hockey standards. Carter won every time. And after the last one -- when they and their coaches had to be separated -- Carter made some comments about how it was a big deal to only one of them.

The thing was, he said it in such a matter of fact way. He wasn't bragging. He simply was focused on much bigger goals.

Go find Carter's interview after his last HS win over Nijenhuis, at Dec 2018 Powerade.

Those two had several wars that were chippy by hockey standards. Carter won every time. And after the last one -- when they and their coaches had to be separated -- Carter made some comments about how it was a big deal to only one of them.

The thing was, he said it in such a matter of fact way. He wasn't bragging. He simply was focused on much bigger goals.
Carter’s more shredded than a julienne salad

Apparently Bartlett and Starocci are in a dance class together this semester. Carter posted some clips on his IG story. Both appear to be working on their flexibility. I'd give the nod to BB overall, though.
Here is BB

And Unkle Carter

Reactions: danoftw
Here is BB

And Unkle Carter
I enjoyed watching those female dance students react to Carter’s efforts to do the splits. I think they we’re having a good time, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz

I thought the CStar vs MLewis final saw two men dig as deep as I’ve ever seen two men go in a wrestling match. Maybe Zain vs Sorensen approached it, but that wasn’t an NCAA final between two former champs.

I thought the CStar vs MLewis final saw two men dig as deep as I’ve ever seen two men go in a wrestling match. Maybe Zain vs Sorensen approached it, but that wasn’t an NCAA final between two former champs.
It was a legacy match in my mind.

But thankfully for fans we probably get to see another round

Reactions: diggerpup and mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT