ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I know we are losing Nick Lee, but man, next year's lineup could be quite salty with BB down at his natural weight, SVN at 149 and Levi ready to go. If RBY comes back, that's a LOT of points.

Don't forget Fun Coon Do! He trained at Rex Quan Do achademy.

It’s hard for logic to come out of Askren’s mouth since he’s got O’Toole’s cock crammed down it most of the time

giphy.gif

I have to say that Keegan O'Toole would be my favorite to win NCAAs at 165 this year. He has looked great and doesn't appear to have any holes.

I would also be perfectly OK with him beating Marinelli and Amine along the way.

I have to say that Keegan O'Toole would be my favorite to win NCAAs at 165 this year. He has looked great and doesn't appear to have any holes.

I would also be perfectly OK with him beating Marinelli and Amine along the way.
That weight is just ridiculous, I think O’Toole or Kharchla with Hamiti as darkhorse.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Nick hasn’t looked at 100% in some matches and with his layoff I really wasn’t sure what to expect anyway. It’s not entertainment if a guy isn’t near his normal self against a tough out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT