ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Neither were most of the wrestlers on the bench. For a while he moved out of his seat and to the end of the VIP seats, which may get him in trouble if someone complains to Sandy. He wasn't that close to me and it was still annoying.
Lol. I laughed when I saw the pic. Everyone but one person has a mask on. Not old Uncle Tony… no way no how.. lol

If this youngster wants to wrestle in college, there is but one place he can go where the staff have experience dealing with emotional/physical outbursts. I wish him well.
The place where they relax with chainsaws and like tough wrestling?????

A man of many talents

Hope they play the new power ballad he wrote about Morningstar’s beard. Heard him working on it at the start of Iowa v Illinois on BTN yesterday. Look at Morningstar’s beard. It’s FANTASTIC!!
The Michigan trainer came out during the Suriano match and his hairstyle crushes the beard. A bald guy mullet. The Michigan Mudflap

Last edited:
Noticed him as well, reminded me of this guy:

a15e7d4a18fb86f9c41b76b7231c84d4.gif

Reactions: danoftw
Hmm. An 8,500 seat Lubert/Pegula wrestling center (and women’s program) has a nice ring to it. But obviously only if the practice room has windows.

I wish they had a few truckloads of cash for that! Would love to see the rec hall arches lifted higher and a second seating deck put in. The nittany lion inn side could be pushed-out some to add more restrooms and a nice concourse.

I wish they had a few truckloads of cash for that! Would love to see the rec hall arches lifted higher and a second seating deck put in. The nittany lion inn side could be pushed-out some to add more restrooms and a nice concourse.
I’m pretty sure Terry has the necessary cheddar. 😂

Reactions: PSU Yinzer
ADVERTISEMENT