ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I got the C* and brooks audio to work but this Hilde does not play for me. If it works for others let me know and Ill try it again later. Really interested to hear from him.
I got them all to work in Apple podcasts on my iPhone.

Notables:
- He’s happy to be in Happy Valley
- He’s been to 23 of the 63 national parks
- He hiked Mt Nittany on Thanksgiving (for those wondering when he rolled into town….)

Last edited:
I got the C* and brooks audio to work but this Hilde does not play for me. If it works for others let me know and Ill try it again later. Really interested to hear from him.
The apple podcast link worked for me (if you have anything Apple)

• Sad
Reactions: nerfstate
Sweet stats. Thx for sharing! How many of us would have predicted that kind of output from Nick his first year or so in the lineup? It's easy to overlook how dominant Nick has been given the all stars he was surrounded by from the beginning.

Speaking of which, your post and Bo's funny tweets found me feeling nostalgic for that stud.

The context: Homet was nearly killed in a crash in the offseason. Ejected from the vehicle, was in critical condition with a ventilator and multiple surgeries. Suffered an artery rupture in the bandaged arm.

That he wrestled at all -- ever -- is a major accomplishment.
Thank you. I figured there was a backstory to this tweet.

It used to be the case that people coughed to cover up a fart. In the Covid era, people now fart to cover up a cough. What is that 5 year old wrestling hiding? :)
When I got driving privileges and began dating, my Dad told me to always make sure I held the car door open for my date. He said it was good manners and gave you a chance to pass one when you walked around the car to get in.

When I got driving privileges and began dating, my Dad told me to always make sure I held the car door open for my date. He said it was good manners and gave you a chance to pass one when you walked around the car to get in.
Well, in all the years since then, have you ever had to use the walk around the car for passing purposes? :)

Reactions: danoftw
Some perplexing facts:

4 out of the last 6 PSU vs. Michigan duals have been at Michigan.
If we count this year's away match at Michigan, it will be 5 out of the last 7 away matches there

3 out of the last 5 PSU vs. Michigan State duals have been at Michigan State
If we count this year's away match at Michigan State, it will be 4 out of the last 6 away matches there

4 out of the last 6 PSU vs. Iowa duals have been at Iowa
If we count this year's away match at Iowa, it will be 5 out of the last 7 away matches there

Some perplexing facts:

If we count this year's away match at Michigan, it will be 5 out of the last 7 away matches there

If we count this year's away match at Michigan State, it will be 4 out of the last 6 away matches there

If we count this year's away match at Iowa, it will be 5 out of the last 7 away matches there
😠 WTF @B1G?

Some perplexing facts:

You're going back 10 years to get all of that. Here are the more recent numbers.

2 of the last 4 duals with Iowa have been at home and last years dual at home was cancelled due to COVID so a wash.

3 of the last 4 duals with Michigan have been at home.

MSU who cares I didn't even check.

So basically you are complaining just to complain. Not a good look, IMHO. Especially in a thread titled Why Nittany Nation is Great. We should be happy to wrestle the best of the best anytime anywhere, without whining about it.

ADVERTISEMENT