Why - Winning #10 - is great....

creamery freak

Jul 26, 2014
J'den says he is going up to 97 kg. Who do you think will become the top dog at 92 kg. for the U.S. and how do you see the matchup between Kyle and J'den once J'den gains some size?

He needs to be more concerned about making it to weigh in on time. I still find that hard to believe. But I'll cut him some slack because he's a class act on and off the mat and a great representative for our Team USA.

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum

STAND with PRIDE

Sep 9, 2018
J'den says he is going up to 97 kg. Who do you think will become the top dog at 92 kg. for the U.S. and how do you see the matchup between Kyle and J'den once J'den gains some size?

I see it with the same outcome as their exhibition match several months ago.

Psalm 1 guy

Nov 3, 2019
Nice interview with Amit Elor. She goes into her background in judo and jiu jitsu, some of the struggles she had finding workout partners as a young girl, some negativity she received from some youth coaches, her meeting Valentin Kalika and how he became her coach, and how her close loss in the semifinals of the 2019 Cadet World Championships has driven her. That loss when she was 15 is her only international loss. She said she has not decided whether she wants to go 68 kg or 76 kg as the Olympics approach. At 72 kg she doesn't really have to cut weight. She will listen to her body and make that decision, but she doesn't want to wait too long to make her decision. She seems like a very level-headed young lady, but it is nice to see the young girl side of her shine through in the interview also. She said that heading into the World Championships she wasn't sure if she was good enough to win it all. Now that she has her first World Championships gold out of the way I don't think she will have any self doubt moving forward, which is bad news for her opponents. You can tell how much she loves wrestling. I foresee a long and very successful wrestling career for her.

Last edited:

Ski

May 29, 2001
Another football post, but something tells me you guys will like this one:

I was there. 50-yard line at the top of the stadium on the side where the hospital is that they wave at. The only sound better than a roaring crowd is roaring silence. The walk to the tram was one of the quietest I have ever experienced after a game.

BOSCO2

Feb 27, 2002
PSU Football is now selling Think Fast Run Fast t-shirts with some of proceeds going to help run on athletes, not sure if it is a NIL thing or not. The segment was pretty funny, my kids and I liked it.

Saw them at McClanahan’s today. Only $11 but a pretty crappy shirt. I’ll wait till something nicer comes out. You get what you pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz

Latest posts