ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Can’t wait to see SVN this season. Haven’t read or heard much about him recently. Think he could really surprise some folks.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

SVN

Interesting to hear that Morgan McIntosh will be David's training partner at the upcoming World Championships.

McIntosh trains with Snyder too. Can’t wait to see him back in action soon. Sounds like he is doing real well.

Reactions: creamery freak
Just noticed this thread has recently eclipsed 2 Million views, and it's not even a Sticky. Pretty impressive!

For comparison, HR's most viewed thread is "Teasdale Now Back?" at 158k.
Kind of says it all. I heard Gavin is a monster in the room. Spencer is the only guy who can go with him.

He will only surprise the casual or unfamiliar.
I get your point. However, I still think a lot of wrestling "experts" wouldn't predict him to AA this year as a RS Freshman. I'm thinking if he's healthy (knock on wood 3x), he will AA and possibly finish 4-5.

It seems the PSU guys are good friends with a couple of the guys on the gymnastics squad. A couple of them ALSO bring national champs. I think Carter might be roommates with one of them.

"I'm a huge NCAA wrestling fan, so I'm very familiar with Bo Nickal for sure. I wouldn't go that far. Coming into MMA for sure, but the reason Bo Nickal is in MMA is because he wasn't good enough to make an Olympic team."

“Bo and I still have a lot of unfinished business,” Downey said. “We’ll be meeting down the road, once we’re in our tops and that fight makes sense. I’ll see his ass again for sure.”

Downey can't even legally appear in Bo's rearview mirror at this point.

Reactions: Ski
"I'm a huge NCAA wrestling fan, so I'm very familiar with Bo Nickal for sure. I wouldn't go that far. Coming into MMA for sure, but the reason Bo Nickal is in MMA is because he wasn't good enough to make an Olympic team."

So, Nickal lost to the Olympic gold medalist at OTTs, and would beat the brakes off of Myles Amine, but he’s “not good enough”.

If Nickal went back to wrestling right now and found a long lost Irish ancestor that gave him Irish citizenship, he’d be an Olympic medalist in 2024.

Had multi-time World Champs at his two possible trials weights. "Not good enough."

One again, the First Amendment allows idiots to self-identify.

File under technically true but highly misleading. And Bo will likely medal at 86kg at the 2024 games for the Republic of Texas.

ADVERTISEMENT