ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

While sipping on gin and juice
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: hlstone
Dear God, I’d like to pray for a second. It’s me, Chickenman Testa …. from the wrestling board on Nittany Nation. I hate basketball so much; I think it might be the worst sport you ever invented. I don’t want to judge you, but what were you thinking that day? I love college wrestling - it’s a far better sport but gets overshadowed by basketball. Just do me a favor God - please kill basketball. That would be so tight.

Name the movie I’m cribbing from

How was Gilman's interview?? Anything interesting?
I’m 40 minutes in. Pretty good so far. Bader’s had a lot of practice, but is not a great interviewer. I was shocked he didn’t know that Lehr was one of Gilman’s opponents at worlds

Dear God, I’d like to pray for a second. It’s me, Chickenman Testa …. from the wrestling board on Nittany Nation. I hate basketball so much; I think it might be the worst sport you ever invented. I don’t want to judge you, but what were you thinking that day? I love college wrestling - it’s a far better sport but gets overshadowed by basketball. Just do me a favor God - please kill basketball. That would be so tight.

Name the movie I’m cribbing from

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT