ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I don't know.... 6 years not being able to post under my username over there and now that Im back, I can't even find my "game" anymore. They take everything so seriously and let's face it,they are just looking for me to say something so they can all report me and have me banned again. They are so sensitive, I can't really post there anymore. Think I should just bow out..maybe just make this final post in that thread and disappear.....

jts
was
here

:)
I think that’s the problem. I thought it was 2022 over there. Instead, it feels like the old days of the late 90s internet listservs/messageboards.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I think there are a few HR folks actually enjoying the PSU posts on their board right now. (I don’t think any were enjoying it a few days ago.).

The trolling is at a minimum and isolated mostly to a thread meant for it. HR folks can go to that thread and give it back if they want or stay totally away from the troll / tongue in cheek posts.

Maybe we finally found the model for interacting going forward? Literally have a thread for the other board’s fans to troll post on and the host board members can engage, react and reply if they want to.

If you visit the other threads on their board, fiine, but don’t troll the other threads.

Maybe even NCHAWK5 could live with that?

We can dare to dream....

I don't know.... 6 years not being able to post under my username over there and now that Im back, I can't even find my "game" anymore. They take everything so seriously and let's face it,they are just looking for me to say something so they can all report me and have me banned again. They are so sensitive, I can't really post there anymore. Think I should just bow out..maybe just make this final post in that thread and disappear.....

jts
was
here

:)
Here I thought you found the one guy there that hadn't put you on ignore

Gable confirms much, almost as if he reads tHR.

SIAP. Surprised I didn't see it posted on tHR. Would've been a nice JTS celebration post.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Coming Soon: Carter, The Documentary.

(Actually a horror film for everyone else.)

i don't think i'll ever get used to the high rises in downtown state college. i lived on the 7th floor of the graduate and it felt like the top of the town. i don't think i'd even be able to see campus from my old window now that the behemoth is being built where the taco bell used to be

Any idea where I can buy the Iowa Hawkeyes 2022 National Champions t shirt? I need X Large.
Or did they get sent out of the country already?

ADVERTISEMENT