ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

This pic is actually worse than the video posted earlier where Desanto grabs Riveras arms to speak to him. I’m amazed that Desanto has his head actually into Riveras face and was not DQd.

Bad look for Rivera that the opposing teams coach is right there in the pic looking right at it happening and he did nothing about it. Lol.

I like Dake more than I used to, but seeing him get run over by Adrian Peterson, just once, is too much to pass up.

That would be disastrous for Dake at the same weight. GIving up 50 lb? In one day Dake will achieve Lifetime Platinum status with the emergency room frequent guest club.

Not sure Dake could win 1/10 vs. Peterson if he had a gun.

That would be disastrous for Dake at the same weight. GIving up 50 lb? In one day Dake will achieve Lifetime Platinum status with the emergency room frequent guest club.

Not sure Dake could win 1/10 vs. Peterson if he had a gun.
IDK, in 7th grade I lost my starting spot on the Newtown MS 100lb team at RB to John Strauss in an Oklahoma 2 out of 3 as I slipped in the mud on the 2nd go and then inexplicably went for the huge hit on go 3 and got my head on the wrong side. I don't recall missing many tackles in my career over the next 8 years, but I sure remember that one - even though my demotion only lasted one series.

10 in a row is a lot in Okies. Gimme Dake in 1.

IDK, in 7th grade I lost my starting spot on the Newtown MS 100lb team at RB to John Strauss in an Oklahoma 2 out of 3 as I slipped in the mud on the 2nd go and then inexplicably went for the huge hit on go 3 and got my head on the wrong side. I don't recall missing many tackles in my career over the next 8 years, but I sure remember that one - even though my demotion only lasted one series.

10 in a row is a lot in Okies. Gimme Dake in 1.
We're gonna have to disagree on this one. 50 lb to an all-time monster is a huge hurdle. When did Dake last play organized football, junior high? Peterson would have a 15+ year training advantage.

If he's gonna win 1, it better be an early round. Each successive round will be tougher than the one before, and Dake might not make it thru all 10.

I'm a pretty big Dake fan at this point.... but, I'd put my money on Peterson on this one. Maybe 1 out of 50 or 100, but only if Dake had time to heal between each try. Would be fun to watch though--hope they set it up.

Can't imagine this will be done with Dake risking injury in what y'all (me too) are saying is an obvious mismatch. Surely there will be some accommodation or protection against that.

This argument might take the top spot of the all time insane things said on that site. Multiple people actually tried to make that case.
They were bitching about Zain's stalling because he brutalized people b4 turning them.

Kids will be named 174, 184, and 197.
Didnt he marry a PSU vollyballer??? Not that I care either way, but if so these kids are going to have some fantastic genetics to carry on the tradition of PSU upper weights.

Wow. I hope she's not a 197 pounder too.
1. Dan wrestled 177.
2. Somebody posted pictures, she appears to be a very pretty girl.
3. Triplets, 200 is probably going to be a temporary thing.
4. Here's hoping for good health for all.

1. Dan wrestled 177.
2. Somebody posted pictures, she appears to be a very pretty girl.
3. Triplets, 200 is probably going to be a temporary thing.
4. Here's hoping for good health for all.
Dammit. I thought I really had something there.😟

He married Dan Mayo's daughter.
Logan Mayo McIntosh is a Penn State graduate that also has a degree from Iowa. While at Penn State she frequently interviewed wrestlers and had them posted on gopsusports, including the one I linked below. She's a fabulous young women.

Logan Mayo McIntosh is a Penn State graduate that also has a degree from Iowa. While at Penn State she frequently interviewed wrestlers and had them posted on gopsusports, including the one I linked below. She's a fabulous young women.

It's uncanny how much she looks like Shane Sparks. 😉

Thanks Roar

Reactions: hlstone
So Penn State fans turned off the TV at 11:00PM EST...
the 9:00pm start was tough on my constitution.
it was off to bed as soon as the match was done... I do hope to check out the Brands Doc, I haven't found where to stream it...

the 9:00pm start was tough on my constitution.
it was off to bed as soon as the match was done... I do hope to check out the Brands Doc, I haven't found where to stream it...

I'll watch the Brands documentary too when it's available. 11:00pm was too late.

Reactions: Fatmarc
I'll watch the Brands documentary too when it's available. 11:00pm was too late.
According to post on tHR it's coming up 3 more times in the next week.

I'll need to look where I saw it and they'll need to DVR as my recollection is they are off times

Reactions: RoarLions1
ADVERTISEMENT