ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Media always asks the wrong question. They ask CAN he/they win when the answer to that is always yes. Correct question is WILL he/they win. Berge certainly can win, on Friday night we will see if he will win. Berge has looked good and the Bull certainly looks beatable. In fact, I am naming Karchla the NEW BULL.
So you believe Kharchla is doomed to always underperform on the biggest stage.

Media always asks the wrong question. They ask CAN he/they win when the answer to that is always yes. Correct question is WILL he/they win. Berge certainly can win, on Friday night we will see if he will win. Berge has looked good and the Bull certainly looks beatable. In fact, I am naming Karchla the NEW BULL.
I might suggest naming him THE BARRELL.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Max, your hands are freezing!
-4VrMD.gif

How many years until another dual loss? My crystal ball doesn’t go out that far.

Look at the Carver Jumbotron pic from last year I think in this tweet - seems as if the pipeline has been clogged recently

Look at the Carver Jumbotron pic from last year I think in this tweet - seems as if the pipeline has been clogged recently

That tweet was from Bill Bassett. Or rather, from the club he runs in his basement.

Which makes it all he funnier. Why is he adding "PA Pipeline!" in it except for attention whoring? And his club's first D1 wrestler anywhere will be when Erik Gibson enrolls at Cornell, some pipeline.

That tweet was from Bill Bassett. Or rather, from the club he runs in his basement.

Which makes it all he funnier. Why is he adding "PA Pipeline!" in it except for attention whoring? And his club's first D1 wrestler anywhere will be when Erik Gibson enrolls at Cornell, some pipeline.
Exactly. He knows what Carver is going to lap up like sweet milk.

That was retweeted 2 days ago by Iowa’s PA announcer - he’s quite a desperate dude on Twitter.

Funniest thing I saw was analysis that we’d probably take BIGs, but the larger field favors them? Huh - the larger field favors the team with more high-ranked guys. With a narrow field, a grinder like Max Murin finishes, say, 3rd, at BIGs, but Rd of 12 at NCAAs.

ADVERTISEMENT