Why - Winning #10 - is great....

PSU Yinzer

Jan 7, 2018
Hmm. An 8,500 seat Lubert/Pegula wrestling center (and women’s program) has a nice ring to it. But obviously only if the practice room has windows.

I wish they had a few truckloads of cash for that! Would love to see the rec hall arches lifted higher and a second seating deck put in. The nittany lion inn side could be pushed-out some to add more restrooms and a nice concourse.

nerfstate

Oct 10, 2017
I wish they had a few truckloads of cash for that! Would love to see the rec hall arches lifted higher and a second seating deck put in. The nittany lion inn side could be pushed-out some to add more restrooms and a nice concourse.
I’m pretty sure Terry has the necessary cheddar. 😂

Reactions: PSU Yinzer

AndEEss

Jul 7, 2020
Also: SVN is NOT wearing a knee brace in his recent social media posts. Food for thought.

I know we are losing Nick Lee, but man, next year's lineup could be quite salty with BB down at his natural weight, SVN at 149 and Levi ready to go. If RBY comes back, that's a LOT of points.

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
Because she's in them?

Sorry, you said the good sites. Never mind.
giphy.gif

WildTurk

Jul 25, 2011
There was a lot of young naked women on here right before the BWI Apocalypse! Funny what we get with when the "end" is near for something