ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Wow. Carroll flips to penn.

FDJj1DKWYAweT21

For future reference, the Thread Title Today (TTT) is:

Why - NITTANY NATION - is great​

Reactions: Ski
Any highlights? I wasn't paying 20 bucks for that card, even if it had Bo on it lol.

Clearly. Wondering if it is long for his weight class. He kind of reminds me of a young Jon Jones. Great athlete, great wrestler, length and reach. If he can use that reach effectively it can be very difficult to hit him hard. It’s been Jones biggest advantage. He is able to keep his opponents where he wants them at all times. Could see a similar thing happen with Bo. Don’t know if his reach is quite as advantageous though. Hard to eyeball.

Clearly. Wondering if it is long for his weight class. He kind of reminds me of a young Jon Jones. Great athlete, great wrestler, length and reach. If he can use that reach effectively it can be very difficult to hit him hard. It’s been Jones biggest advantage. He is able to keep his opponents where he wants them at all times. Could see a similar thing happen with Bo. Don’t know if his reach is quite as advantageous though. Hard to eyeball.
Bo is freakishly athletic and possess a strong mental makeup. Cael's athletes learn to gameplan singular events and longterm pathsto success. I think if what Bo wants to accomplish is longterm success in this particular discipline, he will have a plan that includes how best to use that reach.

With that all said, I just enjoy watching these kids pursue their successes. You know way more about what the kid needs to do to be successful at this than I do.

It made the DPS Breakdowns.

Missing from the breakdown: what was Alvarez thinking? If you're gonna jack up the opponent with underhooks, you need both hooks. If you're looking inside trip, you need to step all the way into it plus you're awfully close to the edge to finish that. If you're doing anything else upper body, you need the right arm engaged.

It looks like he was also going headhunting, but stood up too upright and didn't attempt it as he stood, allowing the opening that got him tossed.

Reverse Toadrank? I could see doing that if he decked Eirerman or something, that kid is D2 though…

Chad Red’s a chump. This guy has it right:

“That’s cool. 6th year senior and 3x NCAA D1 All-American clowning on a D2 guy.

But then again, may be his only shot to be a bully with his other D1 comp: Lee, Eirman, Rivera, Micic, Duncan, Simon, Woods, Demas, and maybe Yianni”

ADVERTISEMENT