ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Here's good news on social media. I think Jason's now-fiancee is on the PSU national champion soccer team. Congrats and good luck to those kids!

that's pretty awesome, for both of them.

Maddie is a heck of a defender for PSU's soccer team. She was one of the six members of PSU's women's soccer team that redshirted last season and played on the USA U-20 Women's Team in the U-20 World Cup.

So apparently a third wheel was there to take a photo?? :eek:
Yeah, doesn't look like a security cam.

In the pre-everyone-has-a-phone-camera days your third-wheel photographer would be kind of conspicuous unless you planted them there in advance, looking like some stranger. However it came about it's a thoughtful gesture.

Yeah i was just guessing her age based on her participating on the under-20 team last year. I just remember where my mind was at at that age. I have to remember that everyone matures differently. Some are ready to grow up faster than others!

Reactions: jtothemfp
Congrats! Although 19-20 is way to young to get married IMO.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

PD3 going ape-s### on twitter this morning.

Isn't it Fathers Day? Why don't he drop the phone and take his dad out to breakfast ...

I just had an Officer and a Gentleman flashback to Richard Gere and Robert Loggia waking up all groggy eyed with the Philippine Hookers.

Son, do you really think you can take 30 credits over the next 6 months and transfer to Iowa?

photo-Officier-et-gentleman-An-Officer-and-a-Gentleman-1982-6.jpg

Last edited:
I just had an Officer and a Gentleman flashback to Richard Gere and Robert Loggia waking up all groggy eyed with the Philippine Hookers.

Son, do you really think you can take 30 credits over the next 6 months and transfer to Iowa?

that right there is funny stuff. Well done.

Edit: still laughing about this

b3b3b9e3fe4f69bf7cfdd3d746d1295ab9f8ee6ac1687defeda8ad0fd40b8b56.jpg

i take exception with this but, I also will take the shout out for the sport....

ADVERTISEMENT