ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I could really see this one getting some good quality discussion on Jefe's Covid dumpster fire thread!!! It could use a little life!!;)
I guess it could turn political, but there is also just the, "Wrestling is hard enough, let alone with a mask on" discussion.

How about this...If a mask comes off during a scramble, do you treat it the same as headgear coming off? Blow the whistle immediately? Wait until there's a break in the action? If the facemask comes off mid-match, dare anyone but the wrestler who lost it touch it? Or, does it need to be treated as a nosebleed plug, and only be picked up by someone with gloves on? When the strap breaks, will we see coaches try to fix it, fail, then turn around and ask for a teammate's mask? :p:rolleyes:

I guess it could turn political, but there is also just the, "Wrestling is hard enough, let alone with a mask on" discussion.

How about this...If a mask comes off during a scramble, do you treat it the same as headgear coming off? Blow the whistle immediately? Wait until there's a break in the action? If the facemask comes off mid-match, dare anyone but the wrestler who lost it touch it? Or, does it need to be treated as a nosebleed plug, and only be picked up by someone with gloves on? When the strap breaks, will we see coaches try to fix it, fail, then turn around and ask for a teammate's mask? :p:rolleyes:
What happens when a wrestler pulls his mask off to avoid getting pinned or giving up points?

Because we all know this is going to happen.

Wasn't trying to bust your chops! I find the decision laughable!! Or better yet...take one from ESPN....C'mon man!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a classy affair...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

There’s been a change in vintners

ADVERTISEMENT