ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I understand why the flo guys don’t engage at all in the various maelstroms of their company’s making—but I don’t think I will ever understand how someone in that position would think blocking people on social media is ever a good business decision. Especially popular accounts eager to call them out. You can, after all, ignore people without letting on that you are...

I understand why the flo guys don’t engage at all in the various maelstroms of their company’s making—but I don’t think I will ever understand how someone in that position would think blocking people on social media is ever a good business decision. Especially popular accounts eager to call them out. You can, after all, ignore people without letting on that you are...
Social media blocking >>> then requests for bikini pics

So flokaren is improving the situation there

Reaction Score sounds RBY-related.
RBY's would definitely be 10, or 100 or whatever. Cassar's too, for that matter, if only he came back for ANOTHER year....

images

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Note: He has no doubt seen him go with DT & Snyder often.

How much prep did he have in 2011? Serious question.

I get all the GOAT talk and respect and all that, but the man took 5th in the world 10 YEARS AGO.
RBY talks that because he KNOWS that Cael is done, and would never take this on.He may go hard for a minute or 2, but cmon guys do you honestly believe he is beating some of the best PFP wrestlers in the world? Taylor, Snyder, Cox, are all top 10 PFP and would smoke any 40 year old no matter what his history..(As they should) Then there’s our heavies... you think Cael is gonna beat Gwiz while giving up 70-80 pounds?? Steveson? Coon? I would give Bo a 50/50 shot.

Fire away

How much prep did he have in 2011? Serious question.

I get all the GOAT talk and respect and all that, but the man took 5th in the world 10 YEARS AGO.
RBY talks that because he KNOWS that Cael is done, and would never take this on.He may go hard for a minute or 2, but cmon guys do you honestly believe he is beating some of the best PFP wrestlers in the world? Taylor, Snyder, Cox, are all top 10 PFP and would smoke any 40 year old no matter what his history..(As they should) Then there’s our heavies... you think Cael is gonna beat Gwiz while giving up 70-80 pounds?? Steveson? Coon? I would give Bo a 50/50 shot.

Fire away
PSUPaul makes sure he is edging away from @STAND with PRIDE just in case Cael has the ability to call down lightning!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT