ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Cael also looks like Sling Blade! :)

slingblade.jpg

And eerily both named Carl....

Does this include Ohio State vs. Iowa?
Iowa is a crappy gold. I'm just referring to the color, not who's wearing it. OSU is one of the schools that isn't even sure what color they are, i.e. Maryland.

It is the ONE thing I would change about most PSU wrestlers I'm seeing on social media. Come on guys, get yourselves a pup!
A few do ... but Cael discourages getting dogs because of the daily time commitment and the need to find help when away (road matches and tourneys).

As a long time Bengal cat owner I’m deeply offended.
Sorry Mike,
I'm deeply scarred by my allergic history with cats. As a youngster we used to spend Thanksgiving/Christmas alternate dates at my Aunt and Uncles. Cat dander makes my feel like I'm gonna die. My eyes swell shut, my throat closes up. This is how politically incorrect our parents generation was: Not only could I not eat anything because I was cutting 20 pounds to get to 105, after it got bad enough, I had to put on my coat and sit on the porch in Erie to get fresh air to relieve my symptoms while my entire extended family was eating and drinking to their hearts content! I think 40 years later Child Protective Services would step in. On the lighter note, it toughened me up!

Reactions: PSU Mike
ADVERTISEMENT