ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

for those that are wondering and don't know how to use the Twitter, Bo did retweet the kids tweet.

Thanks pawrestler for helping out those of us tweet-challenged:oops:... now if you could please do a tutorial on how to get a tweet in Twitter posted to our little BWI nest Twitter thread (say all that 5 times fast) that would be terrific! :)

Will I be seeing you in Pittsburgh or will I need to make another appearance in Bucknell to make it happen?:D

Thanks pawrestler for helping out those of us tweet-challenged:oops:... now if you could please do a tutorial on how to get a tweet in Twitter posted to our little BWI nest Twitter thread (say all that 5 times fast) that would be terrific! :)

Will I be seeing you in Pittsburgh or will I need to make another appearance in Bucknell to make it happen?:D
Click in the body of the tweet. Copy the web address. Paste the address into your message. Say, "Abracadabra.". Three times. And you're done.

Oh, and I'll be there. Hopefully, we'll get to catch up.

Reactions: ItalianLion
Nice, sortable and searchable NCAA Wrestling Qualifier database.

http://weareheadlines.com/?p=3889

ncaa-db.png

http://weareheadlines.com/?p=3889

So glad berger got of twitter or things ...just....might...have...got .....out...of .....hand

> Jason Nolf vs Tyler Berger career scoring breakdown (five college matches)
It looks like Berger has a big advantage over Nolf in escapes (19 to 6) and whatever SW means (5 to 0). I'm no wrestling expert, nor smart, but it seems if Berger can concentrate on getting even more escapes and even more SWs, he can probably defeat Nolf. ;) #gowithyourstrengths

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
It looks like Berger has a big advantage over Nolf in escapes (19 to 6) and whatever SW means (5 to 0). I'm no wrestling expert, nor smart, but it seems if Berger can concentrate on getting even more escapes and even more SWs, he can probably defeat Nolf. ;) #gowithyourstrengths
If you were part of the "most knowledgeable fan base in wrestling" you would know what "SW" meant ;) They yell it all the time.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I wish I could go back and thank Bo for the picture he took with me at his last dual at Rec Hall. First class human being. He was just the kindest, most respectful young man. You only wish you had him as a son on top of enjoying him as a fan.

Bo... Doing Bo like things. He'll always be MY FAVORITE. My girlfriends also. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT