ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Ryan better make more room in the trophy case

prv_1511334817.jpeg

Funny as he is getting his hand raised and being turned it looks like he says "I'm Sorry". I imagine for tossing the headgear and getting a penalty point?

No clue. Once the music got rolling, I was practicing for the upcoming Office Olympics and wasn't paying much attention to the visuals:

Unfortunately, my office mate didn't join in (he is a big PSU wrestling fan, though, and is the guy in the pics I shared with Cassar).

Amazing that Bo Nickal can turn a Dirty Dancing song into a must listen to for me. Guy is a miracle worker.

In just 1 off season
125 Noticeably better
133 Dominant top game emerges in just a few weeks
141 Noticeably better
149 TBD but....
157 Jason flippin’ Nolf
165 Noticeably better
174 Noticeably better
184 Noticeably better
197 Bo freakin’ Nickal
285 30 pounds of tnt, smothering new top game

I think Ben may be on to something here....

Actually the single greatest (and also infuriating) thing about Twitter is the ability to eavesdrop on the conversations of absolute cretins. Like an endless suppply of dopey people with bad takes you run into at the bar.

With twitter, you can experience as many of these conversations as you wish.

I love how we are now able to turn the nation's professionals into PSU homers. Welcome to the payroll to you and Gibbons. That Cael is one sneaky dude.

Josh lowe is probably the only person associated with national wrestling media to not be accused of being a PSU homer. The rest have drank the blue kool-aid

PS- its only a matter of time until the rest of the D1 world figures out BWI has the refs on our side too.;)

DT provoked the Iowa fire ant mound.

The # of people = better experience is a funny argument. So put 7000 people in RIO’s Maracana or Camp Nou in Barcelona and it’s better than 6500 jammed into Rec Hall or the Palestra.

It would be nice if the BJC was a better experience and we didn’t have to pay rent - their attendance streak would be over as the 2 products don’t compare

PS- its only a matter of time until the rest of the D1 world figures out BWI has the refs on our side too.;)
Of course in general, that's appropriately absurd. Last night, I kind of feel like the ref was a bit "afraid" of us (as in the crowd). Hard to imagine Mark not getting dinged for that club on neutral ground, and while much of the stalling was warranted, it came quick and easy against ASU guys, and Berge had none? Cenzo clearly got the danger TD to my eyes, but the 4 count was pretty quick. Not fishy, more than human nature, but I think it likely we were in the head of the ref a bit last night.

Probably wouldn't have changed any single bout outcome, and certainly not the dual, but I think it's fair to acknowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT