ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Eww, nobody needs to see that, way TMI--and no, I'm not talking about him in his skivvies....

In all seriousness--happy Nico is able to advance his career and his craft in the same city.

Reactions: Afw6006
Because Deluca's fists weren't enough...

Reactions: diggerpup
Eww, nobody needs to see that, way TMI--and no, I'm not talking about him in his skivvies....

In all seriousness--happy Nico is able to advance his career and his craft in the same city.

Finally a legitimate Spiker sighting. He exists, and my hat is off to him, he is actually wrestling Nico in the room.

Sorry I had to somehow place my mark on what will someday be the longest running thread in board history, maybe even WW social media history.

Even when this thread settles down to no action for weeks Dunkej01 revives it with a new off the cuff remark that starts it up again.

Tom, thanks for the post and heads up on Franny. I was able to meet him at the NLWC golf outing 2 years ago. Nice kid, the kind of kid you want coming to the house for that date with your daughter.

Last year, the week before the Michigan match, i remember reading, Franny went to Cenzo in the room and said he wanted to work on inside trips, Cenzo later that week took down Logan Massa with that move and credited Franny for helping with that muscle memory.

Reading Cenzo's comment reminded me about guys like Franny who are the building blocks of these National Titles and they are part of the success of every athlete who runs out on the mat at Rec Hall.

We have some damn good understudies on this team and the year Cael did his big redshirt season to rebuild, I thought I would dread it. Instead, it was one of my favorite years watching new guys get the opportunity.

Tom, thanks for the post and heads up on Franny. I was able to meet him at the NLWC golf outing 2 years ago. Nice kid, the kind of kid you want coming to the house for that date with your daughter.

Last year, the week before the Michigan match, i remember reading, Franny went to Cenzo in the room and said he wanted to work on inside trips, Cenzo later that week took down Logan Massa with that move and credited Franny for helping with that muscle memory.

Reading Cenzo's comment reminded me about guys like Franny who are the building blocks of these National Titles and they are part of the success of every athlete who runs out on the mat at Rec Hall.

We have some damn good understudies on this team and the year Cael did his big redshirt season to rebuild, I thought I would dread it. Instead, it was one of my favorite years watching new guys get the opportunity.
Nice story, thanks. I root for Franny because he's from a few towns where I grew up on Long Island. And I can tell he has the same sense of humor as a lot of people I grew up with.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
I noticed that DT was wearing Nike shoes this weekend. Is he no longer with Adidas? Gotta get my kid some World Champ Magic Man kicks.

ADVERTISEMENT