ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

With I could remember who the goofball was over at themat.com who used to rib me because I carry (not wear) a fanny pack to wrestling events (it's the best place to keep things in).

As I showed him Adam Tirapelle's dad wearing one, Bobby Douglas wearing one, and now Taylor wearing one, perhaps he wouldn't be so "manly" about it any longer?

With I could remember who the goofball was over at themat.com who used to rib me because I carry (not wear) a fanny pack to wrestling events (it's the best place to keep things in).

As I showed him Adam Tirapelle's dad wearing one, Bobby Douglas wearing one, and now Taylor wearing one, perhaps he wouldn't be so "manly" about it any longer?
Man purses and fanny packs...all the rage in Europe, and slowly heading to the states. You were just ahead of your time :).

Man purse/Fanny packs have been seen on other PSU wrestlers also. I have a camo one for hunting. Its pretty handy

I often wear a fanny pack to carry lenses and batteries when I'm shooting. Just sayin', the older you get, function trumps form.

Any other fans? I finally saw them last night in Waterloo (30th anniversary tour). One of the best live acts I've ever seen in my life.

Was I late to the party again and somehow missed this big debut announcement? God, his dad has to be electric on message boards over this!

Not Twitter, Facebook...less than a week away...love the socks...

44040595_400015987200691_75795431061192704_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT