ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

the plan as told to me is Suriano needed to hold 125 for one more year (this year) because of this thought process. It was only a few months ago, his dad was telling multiple people that this was the plan too and while it would be hard to do, nick would do it.
nah, no problem making wt.

So, let me get this right... PSU wins another national championship and crowns five champs. Yet we have one guy wanting to transfer to Rutgers and our lightweights recruits are looking at Iowa... I can't handle the drama. Let the season start already!

Didn't see that one coming, and had ample opportunities to talk with Caleb over the years...hard for me to play favorites with these guys...but Caleb was among my favorites!!

never would have predicted that, either, Roar. I've talked to Caleb's HS coach several times about Caleb. He was a very good student, both in high school and in college, so I just assumed he was heading to graduate school or to a nice job. If he's chasing his dream, then more power to him.

Reactions: RoarLions1
Just trained jiu jitsu with Caleb tonight at 10th planet in Bethlehem, he has a bright future ahead of him!!
Especially if he keeps learning submission holds from Zain.

Wait, a power half isn't a submission hold? Don't tell that to Zain's opponents.

Reactions: diggerpup
If Jason starts using the bow and arrow too ... jeez, as if he isn't unfair enough as is.

:D
Wrestling1

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
At the pin, the gray hairs in the background are loving it. Prior to that there is a little kid in the shot, not paying much attention to the action. As Zane puts the pain on, the kid begins to look seriously afraid. :eek:

Reactions: bowandarrow
Im posting this cause I like the gif, but the point that is made is certainly valid. #Freethephones

ADVERTISEMENT