ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Not as apt for this forum, but i’m fond of this one.
bunch-of-fighters_grande.png

Is this available in Rutgers red? Asking for a friend....

Reactions: Ja1339
I'm too lazy to research the stats or do the photoshop but here's an idea:
Pitt Wrestling last 9 years
NCAA Champions
Hookers
Arrests
Quit or Kicked Off Team
Yeah, I'm pretty fast w/ something like this, but it's still a time investment... Also, my research was spotty--I think I'm missing some finalists.

Something that Penn State fans will never see:
wuq5j2B
Celebrating self-proclaimed national championships that exist only in one's imagination. Damn, just like Pitt's 37 football national championships.

Shoot. Minnesota is now to college wrestling what Pitt has been to college football for forty years. Delusional and barely significant.

Reactions: diggerpup
Don't forget Cael's 2-3-1 dual record vs Minny. Maybe there's a reason he killed the National Duals.

Don't forget Cael's 2-3-1 dual record vs Minny. Maybe there's a reason he killed the National Duals.
Just to be accurate.
First - there has never been a national duals tournament.
Second - Cael killed nothing.
Third - the demise of the NWCA duals tournament happened when Tom Ryan, Rob Koll, JRob and Brian Smith attempted to force feed the NWCA dual tournament through a secret back door and magically make it into something it never was. If you are butthurt over what happened to the tournament you could stay on your own board and whine about JRob's poor leadership or if you need a like mind you could scamper on over to the Ohio State, or Cornell, or Missouri boards and whimper about their coach's important role in killing the tournament.

There are some interesting stats on that poster. We have had more NCAA finalists (32) than Big 10 champs (23). And we have had almost as many NCAA champs (20) as B1G champs (23). As we all know, our guys do their best wrestling on the biggest stage!
Penn State now has 41 NCAA individual wrestling championships in the programs history. 92 seasons minus WWII years and half NCAA champions in the first 9 years of the Cael era.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT