ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Trackwrestling put up some nice interviews with both Scott Goodale and Tom Ryan from the NWCA Convention. Sounds like our former 125er is more likely than not moving to 133 and Ashnault is firmly at 149.

Reverend Aruba

Congrats to Micah. Hope he keeps a close eye on the dealer’s hands.

Kyven Gadson even funnier at the expense of our obnoxious and goofy WTF whipping boy... PDIII.

This reminds me of two things.

First, Gable used to always say when he was a commentator on Iowa Public TV dual broadcasts that he would wrestle Chris Taylor in the room more than nay other person (amazing to me!). Second, and as an ode to Cael, when Iowa State was wrestling in one of those duals, Gable said that he would have utilized Cael in his room where he would have challenged all of the wrestlers in the room to just go out and beat Cael in the room. That, alone, would have made all of them better.

Reactions: diggerpup
The only thing missing from this story is Florida Man.

(Yes it's.a hoax -- but a damn funny one.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead11
Somehere Micah is wondering what if this intell were available 4.5 months ago ...?

Too much time in the Lions Den, I guess. When I first read this post, I spent several seconds wondering why the hell Micah Parsons cares about Jason Nolf wrestling kids.

Not as apt for this forum, but i’m fond of this one.
bunch-of-fighters_grande.png

ADVERTISEMENT