ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Oh, my. So, it was indeed true.

WOWZA, and, no, my statement says nothing about fashion. Just think Ryder Cup, how, in the most bizarre way possible, decades old allies become our arch enemies for a few days. o_O

Thank you, my friend!
For those of you on twitter, how does the intel look on Kerkvliet? Non-twitter users were once able to see who followed who and got followed - which can be a huge “tell”, but no longer. I did see second hand that’s he’s following JJaggers.

For those of you on twitter, how does the intel look on Kerkvliet? Non-twitter users were once able to see who followed who and got followed - which can be a huge “tell”, but no longer. I did see second hand that’s he’s following JJaggers.
Kerkvliet isn't on Twitter. Which may mean he's very smart and would be a great addition to Penn State.

Maybe Instagram
Yeah, here.

And you don't need to be following someone on Instagram to see their followers, but (I think) you can only do it from the web version, not the app.

Taking a quick glance he's followed by 3k+ accounts, including Bo, Cenzo, and Kyle Snyder. But all the D1 wrestlers seem to follow each other on Instagram and since it's not possible to tell when an account follows another account, there's not much to read into.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Haven't been amateurs for quite some time.
Potential Jim Carrey "Man Lands on the Moon" alert for all of you, but that's news to me. So, our U.S. national team members are paid to wrestle, minus their endorsements (the latter with which I'm fully aware of)?

All I've ever heard people say is that wrestlers are always amateur athletes and that we emphasize education so much more with our athletes, simply because there's no pro level to it.

This is the kind of stuff I expect to come out of Tom's mouth. Just gibberish shite! Deep Thoughts... with Tan Tom...
3d2696fd08b90d40d0a16505a91496b4.jpg

Last edited:

"You could have 5 great ( ie….National Champs ) wrestlers and win a National Championship.....but that doesn't mean you are a great team". "You have to care about the team.....love each other"...ie…..'like if you just lost in the finals and 2 minutes later you are the FIRST one to congratulate your winning teammate....oh crap...why is everyone leaving....you not buying this crap anymore?' Don't believe what you see or read....that isn't a great team....is this mic still on?'

Last edited:
Love it. Post was just deleted by Flo. (Sorry Dunk, I know this is your Twitter thread but figured a little Instagram wouldn't hurt ;))

hs12xk.jpg

Reactions: Creek Side
Love it. Post was just deleted by Flo. (Sorry Dunk, I know this is your Twitter thread but figured a little Instagram wouldn't hurt ;))

hs12xk.jpg
i saw this and I was going to bring it over but the HR friends that have email would bust my balls if I brought it over.....since Ive been told to calm it down...what a joke...7.2%.....its the summer, let the rock roll right.....i guess not

ps- #roarforgivewhatido

Last edited:
Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT