ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

"Thank you to the wonderful Church of God brethren in the Dallas area. You brought us food and visited Adriana throughout her Chemo and Radiation. And the majority of you didn’t judge or make Adriana feel uncomfortable when us boys missed church."

A little shade thrown at some congregants of the Church of God Brethren ...

Reactions: dbldoofus

With the Ferrari brothers, Blair has 9 kids that are ranked in the top 15 (of their projected weight class) in Flo's early 18-19 HS rankings (both Ferrari brothers, both Mastrogiovanni brothers, Colaicco, Cannon, Mata, Ramirez, Trephan). Plus a couple more ranked in the top 20 in the same projected weight as one of the aforementioned 9 kids (Miller, Craft) and a few more that have been, at least, age group ranked in the past (Madara, Incontrera, Van Ness).

With the Ferrari brothers, Blair has 9 kids that are ranked in the top 15 (of their projected weight class) in Flo's early 18-19 HS rankings (both Ferrari brothers, both Mastrogiovanni brothers, Colaicco, Cannon, Mata, Ramirez, Trephan). Plus a couple more ranked in the top 20 in the same projected weight as one of the aforementioned 9 kids (Miller, Craft) and a few more that have been, at least, age group ranked in the past (Madara, Incontrera, Van Ness).
Has Vodka started investigating? What’s the total on the Blair slush fund?

I take umbrage with the first part of this clip and find it utterly disgusting. Sanderson's opponent is none other than Jason Payne from UNI, who had Sanderson by the throat...until he started his scoring spree.
First, credit for using the word umbrage :).

Second, join the crowd, Jason wasn't alone...there were 158 other victims of Cael's prowess.

First, credit for using the word umbrage :).

Second, join the crowd, Jason wasn't alone...there were 158 other victims of Cael's prowess.
Is umbrage THAT difficult of a word for people? I'd be a bit surprised, given my own idiocy and concurrent understanding of the term!

Cael always owned Payne when they wrestled (and Payne was a one time AA), but I do recall a comment by Cael after they wrestled in the West Gym where he described Payne as a tough opponent who never quits. That he didn't do, but he was always outmatched by Cael.

Wasn't Umbrage a person from Harry Potter?
Yes, Dolores.

How do I know that? Kid's had me going to Barnes & Noble for the midnight releases of all the books, dressed as characters of their choice each time. Became a Harry Potter fan...

So, with that knowledge, I may need to watch myself when I use the phrase, "I Take u(U)mbrage" when I attend my next Harry Potter convention, eh?

So, with that knowledge, I may need to watch myself when I use the phrase, "I Take u(U)mbrage" when I attend my next Harry Potter convention, eh?
You'd surely get a double-take...

th

As long as you use it correctly in a sentence I think you will get an excellent reaction for your oh so obvious play on words.:D

In trying to learn more about Harry Potter, etc in the past couple of minutes (I'm admittedly THE most ignorant person about it in the world), I discovered a way that you PSU and Harry Potter fans can simultaneously sport your allegiances at your home dual meets!

leakycon005.jpg

It's only slightly creepy hearing Cox' high pitched singing voice coming out of that big, chiseled frame. :eek:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT