ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Doesn't seem very Gablesque, does it?
Ain't the world of Gable any more.
Of course Gable and the Brands boyz are not in need of sweet bullshyt whispered into their ears. They know and understand what is going on. Many Hawk fans though, they can and do find indignation with the simplest imperfect word phrasing and are always in need of sweet bullshyt whispers.

Don't know if this kid ever wrestled, but he's got Nolfesque bike handling skills.

So what is JJ done with, and why is he whining? Done with rooting for the Cavs or playing the role of Mr Metrosexual? The whining? Gee whiz. You would think coaching the NatureNuts he would be more accepting of ultimately finishing next to first.

Read Jaggers tweet and had no idea what it was about until you guys gave little more clues. Basketball is for girls.

Sure were a lot of Caps fans in Vegas in pre game show.

Thanks for torturing this IPA freak! I have no way I can get one and give it a try.

I called the guy. Seems like a good guy. Mainly doing sixtels and opening up a tasting room, soon. Not distributing anywhere yet.

If anyone near them (Decatur Pa) picks some up, I would buy one from them. If anyone from near Allentown is going that way, call him up and he'll put some aside for you.

Reactions: Ban Basketball
I called the guy. Seems like a good guy. Mainly doing sixtels and opening up a tasting room, soon. Not distributing anywhere yet.

If anyone near them (Decatur Pa) picks some up, I would buy one from them. If anyone from near Allentown is going that way, call him up and he'll put some aside for you.
Thanks for the info. I'd love to try one.

First place I'd check is Willies trunk. Actually, probably empties in the back seat next to the Skoal and Popeyes chicken bag
#movetoeastonhasitsadvantages(notreally)

ADVERTISEMENT