ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Since the image is hard to read: #7 is Frank Molinaro on his first 6 months in Blacksburg.

click on the pic, left to right, Blumer, Beard, Meredith, Verk, Bo, Teasdale & Nolf.

Anybody look at that picture and see Bo going for his 3rd title at 197 in 2018-19?

why not this year and cutch goes down to more natural 184....what message boards were created for

IDK, photos can be deceiving depending on the angle . . . Nolf looks only a tad smaller than Bo, and considerably bigger than Beard. Just imagine Rasheed in there.

Reactions: Dogwelder
IDK, photos can be deceiving depending on the angle . . . Nolf looks only a tad smaller than Bo, and considerably bigger than Beard. Just imagine Rasheed in there.
Nolf's pretty tall for a 157 and is closest in the picture and angled. Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if he was pretty big now - staying at 157 for 2018-19 may or may not be challenging, these kids grow.

I've seen Beard in person many times and he is much thicker than he looks in that photo, although he doesn't tower over anyone.

Some of this also may be because Verkleeren is fairly short.

Reactions: Gebmo and slushhead
Learned something about YouTube clips: they're sectioned, and you can go to a particular section by hitting the number on your keypad.

Works in embedded videos (like tweets) too -- just may have to click on the video first.

Anyway, just when I thought the Corso clip couldn't get any funnier ... Hit the number 3. Repeatedly.

click on the pic, left to right, Blumer, Beard, Meredith, Verk, Bo, Teasdale & Nolf.
How in the world does Jason Nolf hold 157? He is tall and solid.

And forgive my ignorance ... help me with Meredith. Info? He does look like the most pale human being I've ever seen!

How in the world does Jason Nolf hold 157? He is tall and solid.

And forgive my ignorance ... help me with Meredith. Info? He does look like the most pale human being I've ever seen!
Brandon Meredith, Spring Ford, District 1, 2018. 2x state qualifier at 113/120, 4th in 2016. Probably a career 125.

Bud's grandson, so his coming to PSU is no surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT