ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

To Penn Staters: Mount Rushmore.

To everyone else: the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
I was thinking this:
giphy.gif

he’s not a allowed within 100 miles of our room, but he can do social media posts in meatchickens? #Rival

Looks like that's almost exactly what happened -- except 3 (not 2) to teammates, and one lasted 0:02 instead of 0:01.
Here are the Track brackets: https://www.trackwrestling.com/open...?newSession=false&TIM=1582472511158&pageName=

Last Chance Open held at an Iowa HS, hosted by ISU.
R1 - Coleman INJ 0:01 over a teammate
quarters - Coleman INJ 0:01 over Johnny Sebastian (who had a bye in R1)
semis - Coleman INJ 0:01 over a teammate (who wrestled full match in quarters and did forfeit out to 6th)
finals - Coleman INJ 0:02 over a teammate

Sebastian traveled to another state just to get an injury default loss on his record?

Reactions: diggerpup
No idea if Connors Dad is reliable or not, but this was a post he made...

This was mentioned in the Iowa State open thread but I decided to make a new topic because I thought it needed one.
Iowa St. had a dual today with Missouri. The following occurred:
1. Five of the starters against Northern Iowa 6 days ago did not travel the four and a half hours to Columbia to compete against #24 Missouri.
2. Four of them did compete however in the Iowa St. Last Chance. One wrestler wrestled the entire tournament, two wrestled 2 matches then forfeited the rest. And Coleman won 4 matches at 184 won the title with 4 victories by inj. def. in all 4 in the first few seconds. Three were against ISU guys and the other was Johnny Sebastian.
3. Dresser and another assistant were not there at the dual.
WTF? Instead of going and competing at a dual that was on your schedule, you take half of a team and wrestle 4 starters from the previous dual + David Carr a tournament not on your schedule so it must have been added after the season started.
There are dozens of questions that can be asked. The main one is why 4 injury defaults in a couple of seconds? Do we really think they all got out on the mat and got hurt? Why not 4 medical forfeits? Or does an injury default give you credit for a win? Coleman's record was only 5-5 before today at 184. Pretty ****ty!

No idea if Connors Dad is reliable or not, but this was a post he made...

This was mentioned in the Iowa State open thread but I decided to make a new topic because I thought it needed one.
Iowa St. had a dual today with Missouri. The following occurred:
1. Five of the starters against Northern Iowa 6 days ago did not travel the four and a half hours to Columbia to compete against #24 Missouri.
2. Four of them did compete however in the Iowa St. Last Chance. One wrestler wrestled the entire tournament, two wrestled 2 matches then forfeited the rest. And Coleman won 4 matches at 184 won the title with 4 victories by inj. def. in all 4 in the first few seconds. Three were against ISU guys and the other was Johnny Sebastian.
3. Dresser and another assistant were not there at the dual.
WTF? Instead of going and competing at a dual that was on your schedule, you take half of a team and wrestle 4 starters from the previous dual + David Carr a tournament not on your schedule so it must have been added after the season started.
There are dozens of questions that can be asked. The main one is why 4 injury defaults in a couple of seconds? Do we really think they all got out on the mat and got hurt? Why not 4 medical forfeits? Or does an injury default give you credit for a win? Coleman's record was only 5-5 before today at 184. Pretty ****ty!
Here is an instance where we need other than a like button.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT