ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Cholley from the top rope

Amazing how people forget that Hall started as a true freshman and is the same age as most of the RS Seniors that are graduating the year. I recently saw a post over on HR making a snide comment about Hall's age and almost responded with something similar but it was only one person and surprisingly no one jumped on the wagon. Probably because they now have Teasdale who is older for his grade and the fact Kem is in line for a 6th year.

Reactions: diggerpup
Amazing how people forget that Hall started as a true freshman and is the same age as most of the RS Seniors that are graduating the year. I recently saw a post over on HR making a snide comment about Hall's age and almost responded with something similar but it was only one person and surprisingly no one jumped on the wagon. Probably because they now have Teasdale who is older for his grade and the fact Kem is in line for a 6th year.

Pretty much --dare I say 83% -- every snide comment, conspiracy theory, criticism of PSU by tHRs finest ends up boomeranging back on them in time. Its comical even though its completely predictable.

Just a note of caution on this. He's claimed a number of football offers on Twitter that folks that report on football recruiting are somewhat dubious of. The tweet I posted may turn out to be accurate, but at this point I'm somewhat suspicious.

Ahhh, Gracias sir.

@El-Jefe what's the scoop on him?
I'm with @Tom McAndrew -- skeptical.

I have no idea how good Track's records are for his school -- but if accurate, this year he's 0-3 with all 3 losses by fall, at 182. No record of him wrestling (at least in Georgia) the past 2 years. So we're not talking about Gaige Garcia here.

Also, while his matches this year were at 182, Track lists him at 170 on the team roster. That's very hard to square with his Twitter bio of being a 215-lb LB. So just a guess, probably not on the radar for James From State College either.

Credit to @Azchief32 for posting this in the cesspool. It's too funny not to pass along here. Ocho Cinco's son.

Lol. I love these foot in mouth moments. Funny story, A month or so ago I was at my parents house and my mom was going through her keepsake boxes. Back story... ever since I was little my Dad would tell us boys how he was never "caught from behind." He ran track and was a running back for Richland High back in the early 50s and always bragged how fast he was. Anyway, I get to digging and find an old newspaper clipping where it reads that my dad had a 65 yard run and was caught from behind and tackled at the one yard line. Lol. I'm still busting his balls over that one. Today I threw in another jab so now he's telling me it was only because the guy had the angle on him. Ha

Lol. I love these foot in mouth moments. Funny story, A month or so ago I was at my parents house and my mom was going through her keepsake boxes. Back story... ever since I was little my Dad would tell us boys how he was never "caught from behind." He ran track and was a running back for Richland High back in the early 50s and always bragged how fast he was. Anyway, I get to digging and find an old newspaper clipping where it reads that my dad had a 65 yard run and was caught from behind and tackled at the one yard line. Lol. I'm still busting his balls over that one. Today I threw in another jab so now he's telling me it was only because the guy had the angle on him. Ha
Was your dad Grip?

Getting excited about the B1G tourney and thought I'd relive some of the the fun from last year.
After trying the headlock Bo in that first match, Wilton gave up completely. Should have been stalled out completely before the tech. Not that I have any answers for him, but he quit trying to win that match right quick.

I’m not going to post it, but I just saw on instagram that AB’s valentine’s name is Maddie too.

That’s 4 now
  1. Nolf
  2. Bo
  3. Snyder
  4. Brooks
Something fishy going on here @Vodka

20 years ago a bunch of parents thought they were being soooooo original by naming their daughters Maddie/Madeline.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT