ADVERTISEMENT

Why oh why is it snowing in Wyoming now? Who else got snow?

We got 4-5 inches where I live and more expected tonight.

Tree branches and limbs coming down all over!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I was supposed to be in Jackson Hole last nite. Postponed a trip last April. Guess I made the right decision. At least the trout in the Firehole River are happy! I woulda caught a hundred!!

Reactions: TheGLOV
I live in Colorado, raining right now but it is supposed to turn to snow later today.

Next fall Glov!

I'll be here with tight-lines ready to go!

I am going with ya now, aren't I??

Don't let my little friend Mr. Grizzly 880 lb. bear influence your decision now.

He simply does not like it when I get upset or angry. He really doesn't.

You ought to see the neighbors scatter when I take him for a walk! Pretty funny actually.

;) o_O :p o_O ;)

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
Niece from sc who just started geology grad school in Laramie got a nice welcome.
In 1966 I joined the faculty at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. Sept 5th the first football game of the season was scheduled with Air Force. Couldn't make it. Road closed.
Twenty five years later I was pretty much used to it.

In 1966 I joined the faculty at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. Sept 5th the first football game of the season was scheduled with Air Force. Couldn't make it. Road closed.
Twenty five years later I was pretty much used to it.
Damn, you were there when my dad was there as a grad student and I as a child. What department? (I believe my dad was studying chemistry of pseudoguanylates [and also had a M.Ed. from PSU)

fun story, when my dad first got there, he went into the geo museum and was admiring the dinosaur. When he looked at the plaque, he saw that it came from the Pgh Carnegie museum...where he had seen it as a boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 81b&w and TheGLOV
Damn, you were there when my dad was there as a grad student and I as a child. What department? (I believe my dad was studying chemistry of pseudoguanylates)

fun story, when my dad first got there, he went into the geo museum and was admiring the dinosaur. When he looked at the plaque, he saw that it came from the Pgh Carnegie museum...where he had seen it as a boy.

Good stuff!

ADVERTISEMENT