ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Myles looked pretty good for 75% of the match with Dieringer, but Dieringer turned it all on when he needed to. His transition from 74 to 86 looked seamless because he was already cutting so much weight to get to 74. Looking forward to seeing him wrestle DT at Olympic Trials. Unless Cox goes down to 86 DT and Dieringer seem like a strong bet to head to the best of three.

Man, I just saw Spencer Lee’s match against UTC. He looked like dog shit for 3 1/2 minutes. Gassed after the first and helped himself with a reversal late when he was being ridden hard, cradled and put in danger.

Same look as last year. It’s bizarre. Again, he killed the guy for the first 2 minutes on his way to a quick tech and then the pilot light goes out.
If I’m a 125, I pull a Jake Ryan in the first and hope to survive without too many stalls, then get after it.

pSU-WeARE.jpeg

Reactions: Nook_Shneer
Hey why no coaches show again? Only 4-5 scheduled this year, that really sucks. So for this week, no what did he say, did Cael leave us any clues, I think he meant... speculation afterwards

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT