ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Tweet:
J'Den Cox ... HAS decided which weight he's going for Tokyo2020, but has decided NOT to tell anybody until he "steps on the scale" ...
In other words, Pyles is in a box. Once Cox steps on the scale, Pyles’ only tattoo will say only “86”, or Pyles’ only tattoo will say only “97”. In the meantime, Pyles’ only tattoo now says only “86”, AND Pyles’ only tattoo now says only “97”.

Those are the rules of Schrodinger’s Tat. :)

In other words, Pyles is in a box. Once Cox steps on the scale, Pyles’ only tattoo will say only “86”, or Pyles’ only tattoo will say only “97”. In the meantime, Pyles’ only tattoo now says only “86”, AND Pyles’ only tattoo now says only “97”.

Those are the rules of Schrodinger’s Tat. :)
Long setup there, welder. But nice finish.

Reactions: Dogwelder
#FakeNews

I read from a reliable (fairly, semi, RARELY, or other - add the modifier of your choice) that Sokol was headed back to the Hawks in the rarely (there's that word again) seen decommit/recommit.
That must have been the worst home visit in the history of recruiting.

Probably went something like this:

Iowa to Ohio State to ...

Was talking about this with a couple friends... I'd be a bit more hesitant to recruit Simley nowadays. Couple high profile commit/decommits. Some of the others haven't really panned out. They just had like 4 new kids show up to their HS program this year that are all hammers, too.

Interesting that he says he cant wait for Cox to come train with his son. Wouldnt that kinda have sorta of a conflict of a rivalry at 86kg...could this mean that Cox is moving up?
In the interview Flo put up with J’den, he addressed this in detail. It’s a response that would sound at home our room. Goal of him going there is to get better, and get those he works with better, etc.

Interesting that he says he cant wait for Cox to come train with his son. Wouldnt that kinda have sorta of a conflict of a rivalry at 86kg...could this mean that Cox is moving up?

Good point...I think between that and the fact that he’s looking to train elsewhere part time and happens to pick the old stomping grounds of his biggest competition up at 97s kind of leads one to think he may be moving up. Obviously I’m just guessing here, but it makes sense.

I think that having already taken out Dake and Taylor domestically and winning back to back worlds along with a couple bronzes before that (including an Olympic Bronze)...the idea of him adding Snyder to that list and then possibly Sedulaev internationally is the best way to cement his legacy as one of (if not “THE”) best we’ve ever had!

I think if Ok State's croots pan out they'll be #2 easily. The past year has hammers and 2021 is shaping up to be a top class, too. Cornell is definitely stacked at the lower weights.

Reactions: diggerpup
With all of the focus on tOSU, OSU and Iowa, Cornel is quietly making a case to be our biggest competition in another year or two, they are recruiting quality over quantity which has been part of Cael's not so secret formula.
OKST

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT