ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Amalone, u the man but yikes....
It's the push and shove of ticket sales... it's the Iowa way. They don't deviate... do they? On the mat or ticket sales... it's done the same way. o_O

You're going to like non aggressive, non technical wrestling whether you want to like it... or not.

Last edited:
It's the push and shove of ticket sales... it's the Iowa way. They don't deviate... do they? On the mat or ticket sales... it's done the same way. o_O

You're going to like non aggressive, non technical wrestling whether you want to like it... or not.
Did you ever watch Ed and Lou Banach wrestle? Just curious

Can’t find link but 65 minutes into FRL had some social media gold re: Cael’s twitter activity. CP mentioned his very rare “likes”. In June, 2018 Cael liked an Iowa fan post that was crowing about a new recruit I guess. The post said something like “Another stud for Iowa. I wonder if @caelsanderson is as worried as I am excited”.

Cael liking that is hilarious - like a virtual pat on the head.

Yes that was a funny couple minutes

Can’t find link but 65 minutes into FRL had some social media gold re: Cael’s twitter activity. CP mentioned his very rare “likes”. In June, 2018 Cael liked an Iowa fan post that was crowing about a new recruit I guess. The post said something like “Another stud for Iowa. I wonder if @caelsanderson is as worried as I am excited”.

Reactions: danoftw

Just imagine Cael like-trolling Tan Tom:

"BoJo beat Mark Hall" from Aruba - Like.

"Not how we would have handled it." - Like.

Positive Infinity comedy gold, if only.

I'm boutta move south and become Flo-Famous, but I won't forget about you guys.

"HOW IAN MILLER USED KANYE'S THE LIFE OF PABLO TO INSIDE TRIP"
Ian%2BMiller.gif

"DID JASON NOLF POOP? AN INVESTIGATION"

image.jpg

Woah. Not sure I agree with Pyles on this one. It indeed would be a terrible thing for Yazdani, but blame is pretty firmly on the nation on this—UWW is not the U.N.

Woah. Not sure I agree with Pyles on this one. It indeed would be a terrible thing for Yazdani, but blame is pretty firmly on the nation on this—UWW is not the U.N.

He’s getting blasted for this - and rightly so. And he’s now doubling down or changing the narrative because he’s so stubborn.

He needs to stay in his lane - cheerleading for Yianni and Spencer Lee

Last edited:

Sunlight being the best disinfectant, here's a better solution that requires a spine UWW doesn't have:

Any time there is a potential Iran vs. Israel early round match, run that weight out first. And publicly announce prior to the tournament that if Iran forfeits the match, the rest of their team will be disqualified from that event and barred from all international competition for a year.

Does that punish the athletes for their government? Well, that assumes the athletes are not complicit -- which might be true but Pyles believes with zero evidence either way. And defection is always an option.

Reactions: nerfstate and Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT