ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

It’s 3:21 and meatchicken still …. Wait! no! It’s 5:21, my bad.

Good move though. Wonder if J’den follows.

giphy.gif

Question: what is the highest number of past/present/future national champs on the same year’s roster, for Cael?

(For example, the year we had 5 champs, were there any other future or past champs on the roster, e.g., injured or redshirting?)

Question: what is the highest number of past/present/future national champs on the same year’s roster, for Cael?

(For example, the year we had 5 champs, were there any other future or past champs on the roster, e.g., injured or redshirting?)
That was 2017. Cassar was on the roster but injured (Mouse was the 197 starter), so that makes 6.

The 2019 team had 7: RBY, Ant, Mark, Cenzo, Nick, Bo, Jason.

Spring 2016???.Zain ... Cassar ... Nolf ... Nickal ... Hall ... Cenzo ... Suriano

• Love
Reactions: Dogwelder
Spring 2016???.Zain ... Cassar ... Nolf ... Nickal ... Hall ... Cenzo ... Suriano

Since we are talking career national champs, I am starting to like the looks of spring 2022!

RBY, Nick, Carter, Aaron are in the books that's 4

Suriano 50/50 but he would make 5

Bartlett, SVN, Facundo, Dean/Beard, Kirk... I can see 2 maybe 3 more in there easy as pie

Probably smart of Suriano if he's trying to play PSU and tOSU off each other, I don't know what's being offered in the way of scholarship money. But if Suriano is considering PSU in part to take advantage of the RTC, PSU has a big leg up there. Of course, the NLWC also has Gilman at 57kg, so maybe Suriano views that direct competition as a negative. But if he wants to improve his FS approach, he won't do better than Cody, and Gilman is proof of that. Gilman's style was similar to Suriano before getting here, too reliant on defense and one takedown, but that approach has a ceiling, as Suriano has already found out. If Suriano wants to improve he needs to open himself up more and trust that he'll win scrambles, like Gilman's done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT