Why - NITTANY NATION - is great

nerfstate

Oct 10, 2017
Are they strapped for time, this seems like something that should be on ONE mat.

Maybe Flo will have one good stream at a time.
Or if not that, then Iran gets the winner in a folkstyle dual? I think the Iranians would get stalled out driving folks oob w/ those underhooks.

It sounds like they are going to be alternating bouts:

Timing notwithstandnig, that's not ideal, IMO. I hope a lot of people attend, this may be the best way to show Iran we can care about wrestling almost as much as they do.

Last edited:

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
For anyone interested, Brands talks about Spencer's Pursuit of 4 and a Lean Cassioppi (and Abe Lincoln's mother).

Last edited:
Reactions: creamery freak

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
It’s 3:21 and meatchicken still …. Wait! no! It’s 5:21, my bad.

Good move though. Wonder if J’den follows.

giphy.gif

Dogwelder

Aug 1, 2013
Question: what is the highest number of past/present/future national champs on the same year’s roster, for Cael?

(For example, the year we had 5 champs, were there any other future or past champs on the roster, e.g., injured or redshirting?)

El-Jefe

Jul 27, 2012
Question: what is the highest number of past/present/future national champs on the same year’s roster, for Cael?

(For example, the year we had 5 champs, were there any other future or past champs on the roster, e.g., injured or redshirting?)
That was 2017. Cassar was on the roster but injured (Mouse was the 197 starter), so that makes 6.

The 2019 team had 7: RBY, Ant, Mark, Cenzo, Nick, Bo, Jason.

psujeepman1

Jan 20, 2018

Spring 2016???.Zain ... Cassar ... Nolf ... Nickal ... Hall ... Cenzo ... Suriano

• Love
Reactions: Dogwelder

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
Spring 2016???.Zain ... Cassar ... Nolf ... Nickal ... Hall ... Cenzo ... Suriano

Since we are talking career national champs, I am starting to like the looks of spring 2022!

RBY, Nick, Carter, Aaron are in the books that's 4

Suriano 50/50 but he would make 5

Bartlett, SVN, Facundo, Dean/Beard, Kirk... I can see 2 maybe 3 more in there easy as pie