ADVERTISEMENT

Why is titans Steelers still on?

ButlerEagle

Jun 2, 2020
The league says the game still a go even though titans tested positive? I don't quite understand? Seems unfair to Steelers actually

Reactions: odshowtime
The league says the game still a go even though titans tested positive? I don't quite understand? Seems unfair to Steelers actually

1. As far as players, the 49ers had more people blow a knee vs the Giants than Titans have Covid.
2. It is why they have a practice squad.
3. That is the plan now, more testing could alter the plan later in the week.
4. Because people are starting to realize that finely tuned athletes might get the virus but rarely get sick.

here is the deal.....most people are tired and fed up and are willing to take their lives in their own hands and by their own decisions. this virus attacks unhealthy, older people like no other. It is very dangerous to the elderly with preexisting conditions. My question is this.....if the world is so worried about the virus, then why do we still have fast food joints, or cigarettes, or alcohol or candy? Seems to me had we shut those down in March the country would be a lot healthier and thus be able to fend off the virus better.

1. As far as players, the 49ers had more people blow a knee vs the Giants than Titans have Covid.
2. It is why they have a practice squad.
3. That is the plan now, more testing could alter the plan later in the week.
4. Because people are starting to realize that finely tuned athletes might get the virus but rarely get sick.

here is the deal.....most people are tired and fed up and are willing to take their lives in their own hands and by their own decisions. this virus attacks unhealthy, older people like no other. It is very dangerous to the elderly with preexisting conditions. My question is this.....if the world is so worried about the virus, then why do we still have fast food joints, or cigarettes, or alcohol or candy? Seems to me had we shut those down in March the country would be a lot healthier and thus be able to fend off the virus better.

This is exactly right. Now that we know who this affects the hardest, things should be different, and they aren't. There is clearly an agenda behind it. Total joke.

This is getting hysterical. COVID isn't going anywhere boys and girls. Canceling games with rapid testing now is idiotic. Stupid stupid stupid.

Yep, bottom line is that the object is to play football games. The NFL is not the B10 where they cancel before all the facts are known to appease the critics. The NFL will do what they can to actually play football games and will deal with the issues and alternatives on a more real time basis.

Reactions: JustinTyme
Yep, bottom line is that the object is to play football games. The NFL is not the B10 where they cancel before all the facts are known to appease the critics. The NFL will do what they can to actually play football games and will deal with the issues and alternatives on a more real time basis.
The two MLB teams that most were affected by this, the Marlins and Cardinals, both ended up in the postseason. So they were able to work around their issues rather effectively. The rest of the MLB did quite well. My point is that where there is a will do something, it can be done. Thank God some people and businesses in this country, like MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, ACC and SEC, have a will.

Reactions: odshowtime
The two MLB teams that most were affected by this, the Marlins and Cardinals, both ended up in the postseason. So they were able to work around their issues rather effectively. The rest of the MLB did quite well. My point is that where there is a will do something, it can be done. Thank God some people and businesses in this country, like MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, ACC and SEC, have a will.

So we shouldn't hide in our basements crying with our heads between our knees? Huh.

;)

Reactions: Texas Lion
So we shouldn't hide in our basements crying with our heads between our knees? Huh.

;)
You got that right. It amazes me that there actually are healthy people with no co-morbidities who think that that is what they should do.

Reactions: bison13
Tuesday imo is an absolutely awesome move - another night of NFL football (well except for the boycotters) instead of the 2nd round MLB games

Reactions: TheGLOV

;)

I don't mind hiding in the basement and crying but no need for the fetal position. Stretch out on the couch and be comfy.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT