Why is Biden now less popular than Trump? He's earned it.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Facts are he was a horrible president. Probably the worst in history.
He had negative job growth, the trade and budget deficits increased.
Oh, and our trade deficit with China increased under Trump even before the pandemic.

Your definition of horrible is women, minorities and the poor getting ahead?

Or are you resting on a global pandemic confirming your bias? I hope not. That would be childish and immature.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Haha typical response from you. You can't make a rational argument if your life depended on it.
you are really dumber than a log. Maybe you should get your son-in-law to help you write responses.

Seriously. You are stupid. Trump made you stupid. He really did. F'ing hilarious.

Reactions: Ski and Hotshoe

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Not even close. Only a moron believes minority rule is somehow representing the people.

It's not minority rule. It's the UNITED States of America. Only individuals who lack objectivity due to the emotion hatred of a person would realize that.

Reactions: LioninHouston

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
James Madison is considered the father of thr constitution.
During the debates he said although having the president elected by popular vote would be ideal, the slave states would never agree to it.
And seeing he represented a slave state, he probably knows more about the subject than you do.
As for protecting rural interests, that's ridiculous. It has nothing to do with protecting rural voters because state boundaries are not drawn to represent rural voters.
Take Hawaii and Rhode Island.
Most of their population lives in cities and yet they are small states.
State boundaries are also Neely easily moved and they are certainly not moved to protect the interests of rural voters.
Ahh, I see the wannabe history guy is at it again. Using the lefts bullsh&t. Lmao, you sure like to cherry pick, just like 20 does about the 2nd Amendment. Well, until he gets his ass handed to him. Republican. What a joke. There is nothing Republican about you. You're as bad as the folks that defend the lost cause bullsh&t and lies.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
He's actually pathetic. He's definitely no Republican. Saying there were job losses during a pandemic, in which governors shut down jobs, is as ignorant and disingenuous as saying; more people died in WWII than normally do.
It's why I don't argue with him, he's so obviously partisan and stupid that it's a waste of my time. I prefer insults in his case.
His shining moment , and there were so many was the " flawlessly automatic weapons". This purple prose is common with idiots like him. They're trying to make a point and can't help but to resort to flowery language .
It's similar to describing an unvaccinated Covid death as a " beautiful woman". Her looks were relevant but the rest of her held the history was.
When they have nothing they get fancy with the language but light on the content.

Reactions: Ski

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
He's actually pathetic. He's definitely no Republican. Saying there were job losses during a pandemic, in which governors shut down jobs, is as ignorant and disingenuous as saying; more people died in WWII than normally do.
Maybe ask him since Biden has more deaths than Trump, he shouldn't be President, either. He's a joke with arguments.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
Trump was unpopular because people feared being canceled if they showed any support for Trump.

Biden is unpopular because he makes the Jimmy Carter administration look stellar

Reactions: Ski

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Ahh, I see the wannabe history guy is at it again. Using the lefts bullsh&t. Lmao, you sure like to cherry pick, just like 20 does about the 2nd Amendment. Well, until he gets his ass handed to him. Republican. What a joke. There is nothing Republican about you. You're as bad as the folks that defend the lost cause bullsh&t and lies.
I post the facts unlike you.
It is a fact that at the convention James Wilson proposed having the president elected by popular vote.
Madison replied by saying electing the president by popular vote would be ideal but the slave states wouldn't approve of it.
That's the context and that is the facts.
No BS, the father of the constitution said the slave states would never approve of the popular election of the president.
It is a lie to claim otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
It's why I don't argue with him, he's so obviously partisan and stupid that it's a waste of my time. I prefer insults in his case.
His shining moment , and there were so many was the " flawlessly automatic weapons". This purple prose is common with idiots like him. They're trying to make a point and can't help but to resort to flowery language .
It's similar to describing an unvaccinated Covid death as a " beautiful woman". Her looks were relevant but the rest of her held the history was.
When they have nothing they get fancy with the language but light on the content.
Don't lie, you are too stupid to debate me. You too stupid to debate anyone actually.
Your best argument is "my son in law went to Harvard."
And you repeat it over and over in every debate because you are too stupid to think of anything else.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Don't lie, you are too stupid to debate me. You too stupid to debate anyone actually.
Your best argument is "my son in law went to Harvard."
And you repeat it over and over in every debate because you are too stupid to think of anything else.
Don't forget about my son is a rocket scientist. Your assertions are just too stupid to argue worth and they aren't worth my time. I'm not going to engage you in some back and forth because you don't deserve it. There are much better arguments out there like 9mm vs .45 ACP, but even that one I'll state my case on why i prefer the 9mm then move on.
I know of one person who has shot people in combat situations, Tony Cowden, congressional candidate R in the 4th district in NC. Tony was in Delta force and actually shot people with 9mms, 40 calibers, and the .45 ACP and found the 9mm worked best for him.
Being that Delta boys are great shots so shot placement isn't an issue means I'll listen to him. Because less accurate shooters aren't going to make a suboptimal gun and cartridge combo work better. Funny thing is Hotshoe will get this as will other shooters. And this is why I don't even debate that issue it's been researched as well as I can and I can make an informed decision.
You won't get this analogy because you're stupid, but just so you know I used this deliberately to mock and irritate you.

Reactions: LioninHouston

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Don't forget about my son is a rocket scientist. Your assertions are just too stupid to argue worth and they aren't worth my time. I'm not going to engage you in some back and forth because you don't deserve it. There are much better arguments out there like 9mm vs .45 ACP, but even that one I'll state my case on why i prefer the 9mm then move on.
I know of one person who has shot people in combat situations, Tony Cowden, congressional candidate R in the 4th district in NC. Tony was in Delta force and actually shot people with 9mms, 40 calibers, and the .45 ACP and found the 9mm worked best for him.
Being that Delta boys are great shots so shot placement isn't an issue means I'll listen to him. Because less accurate shooters aren't going to make a suboptimal gun and cartridge combo work better. Funny thing is Hotshoe will get this as will other shooters. And this is why I don't even debate that issue it's been researched as well as I can and I can make an informed decision.
You won't get this analogy because you're stupid, but just so you know I used this deliberately to mock and irritate you.
No, you are just plain stupid and are making excuses.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Haha typical response from you. You can't make a rational argument if your life depended on it.
you are really dumber than a log. Maybe you should get your son-in-law to help you write responses.
You fell right into the dummy trap I set for you. My son went to Lehigh btw and graduated with a Masters in engineering in 5 years. Ask PSU Engineer how easy that is?
My daughter Graduated with a degree in Finance with over a 3.9 in 4 years. But you focus on my brother in law due to the name recognition and rep of Harvard, ignoring his military service and his flying career. It's quite obvious you look at certain schools, not the education people got from those schools. Math is math and it doesn't change from the USNA to PSU. BTW my brother in law had about two years of calculus at the Academy and he majored in history in college.
USNA >>>>>>>>>>> Hawvawd

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
You fell right into the dummy trap I set for you. My son went to Lehigh btw and graduated with a Masters in engineering in 5 years. Ask PSU Engineer how easy that is?
My daughter Graduated with a degree in Finance with over a 3.9 in 4 years. But you focus on my brother in law due to the name recognition and rep of Harvard, ignoring his military service and his flying career. It's quite obvious you look at certain schools, not the education people got from those schools. Math is math and it doesn't change from the USNA to PSU. BTW my brother in law had about two years of calculus at the Academy and he majored in history in college.
USNA >>>>>>>>>>> Hawvawd
You don't get it because you are stupid. Where your family members went to school or what jobs they have is completely irrelevant to the topics in discussion.
It is absurd that you would even bring it up.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You don't get it because you are stupid. Where your family members went to school or what jobs they have is completely irrelevant to the topics in discussion.
It is absurd that you would even bring it up.

Genetics dumb ass.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I post the facts unlike you.
It is a fact that at the convention James Wilson proposed having the president elected by popular vote.
Madison replied by saying electing the president by popular vote would be ideal but the slave states wouldn't approve of it.
That's the context and that is the facts.
No BS, the father of the constitution said the slave states would never approve of the popular election of the president.
It is a lie to claim otherwise.
To think, the slave issue is the only and main reason for the electoral college, is not only ignorant, it's a biased lie, and stupid as hell. So I guess the New Jersey and Virginia plans were simply a myth? Congress wasn't debated. The Committee on Unfinished Parts came up with the electoral College, not Madison.

fairfaxlion2

Oct 12, 2014
To think, the slave issue is the only and main reason for the electoral college, is not only ignorant, it's a biased lie, and stupid as hell. So I guess the New Jersey and Virginia plans were simply a myth? Congress wasn't debated. The Committee on Unfinished Parts came up with the electoral College, not Madison.

The electoral college is a double majority system (in fact, every state's contest is a simple popular vote, which is somehow always lost in the debate). It was done for big state vs. small state reasons, which has been well documented for the last 250 years.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You're dealing with Stump though.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
It was also a compromise from Congress electing the President and having influence.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Sure there are other issues but slavery was a big one.
It was so big that Madison said that the popular vote proposal was unacceptable to the slave states.
The slave states knew they were in the minority so they wanted to rig the system to their advantage as much as possible.
The small northern states like NJ were also opposed to the popular vote plan for the same reason.
They were a small state and they wanted more influence on the federal government than they would have under a popular vote scenario.
See it was political and economic self interest (slavery) that created the EC and not some grand political principal.
Hence Madison's statement that the popular vote proposal would be ideal, but not acceptable to slave states.
I.e logically the popular vote method is best but not politically acceptable to the slave states.
The big issue with the NJ plan and the VA plan debates was the composition of the senate.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
LOL... Biden is WORSE than Trump.

What a disgrace. America is the laughing stock of the world by electing Biden.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Latest posts