ADVERTISEMENT

Why in the f*ck would you go into the ocean, on a surfboard, & look like a floating seal to a shark

These vespers I have seen floating off in certain trees, usually pretty high, and with the invasion of all those goophy red blue and black ones that apparently slime the crops, they are waging there own war on Total cereal, they should be eaten by the hooties and beez of the season. Anyway, these vespers were being late fall season aggressive banging around towards the outside lights. With a big cup a water and a little soap and a little bit a shoe polish U can take one down with a sladpsh brother, I reckon. Just dont bury em in that theyah Indian burial grahnd.

Exactly.

These vespers I have seen floating off in certain trees, usually pretty high, and with the invasion of all those goophy red blue and black ones that apparently slime the crops, they are waging there own war on Total cereal, they should be eaten by the hooties and beez of the season. Anyway, these vespers were being late fall season aggressive banging around towards the outside lights. With a big cup a water and a little soap and a little bit a shoe polish U can take one down with a sladpsh brother, I reckon. Just dont bury em in that theyah Indian burial grahnd.

Total is good stuff!

Awesome. Can a Sharknado be far behind? Aw Hell no!

images
Wow!

Reactions: TheGLOV
You might want to read your article again. No where in it does it reference colors other than sharks being color blind. Color blind does not mean that they can't tell that black and white are very different.
Problem is they have issues with anything green, or shades of green.

Best to always wear red.

There are no red seals.

And shrimp are close to invisible, but can be red.

New shark attack today in Sydney. Horrible way to go. Not that great for those who watched but couldn’t help either.

Saw that!

Now where is that oh-so-knowledgeable poster who said that most shark bites are just "exploratory"?

This shark cut this guy in half with multiple bites!!

o_O o_O o_O

Reactions: psu00
Don't know if someone posted this already. Woman got too close to bison and was speared and pantsed.

'Unfortunately this person had suffered catastrophic injuries and there wasn't a lot paramedics could do when we arrived,'

Not exactly an "exploratory bite" now is it buck?

Stay out of the shark infested waters you idiots!!

'Some guy was swimming and a shark came and attacked him vertically,' fisherman Kris Linto told Nine News.

'We heard a yell and turned around it looked like a car had landed in the water, a big splash then the shark was chomping at the body and there was blood everywhere.'

'It was really bad.'

Another shaken witness recalled how the swimmer was dragged under the water by the shark, with the attack lasting just several seconds.

'He was yelling at first, and then when he went down there were so many splashes,' he told the ABC.

'The shark wouldn't stop.

Stay out of the shark infested waters you idiots!!
Basically, all ocean waters are shark infested. If you want to swim in the ocean, to some degree you're going to have to expose yourself to sharks. My brother was out at the makaha break in Hawaii when there was a minor shark attack about 18 months ago. Not that many attacks there, but it is not risk-free. He knows the risky is taking and takes it. In fact, he's gone surfing at night. Not a risk I would take, but all of us have things that mean something to us that we are worth taking risks with.

Reactions: psu00 and TheGLOV
No doubt!!
The uncensored video (on YouTube) of yesterdays attack at Sydney beach was gruesome. Bit in half with the shark returning a few minutes later to finish off most of what was left. Definitely not an “exploratory bite” type attack. That was full out feeding time. 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: blmr31 and TheGLOV
The uncensored video (on YouTube) of yesterdays attack at Sydney beach was gruesome. Bit in half with the shark returning a few minutes later to finish off most of what was left. Definitely not an “exploratory bite” type attack. That was full out feeding time. 😳

Reactions: blmr31 and psu00

I'm all for it!

Another said: "Just LMAO at people defending wild vicious animals. Just shows how soft we all have become. Humanity evolved by eradicating threats to our own species. They should kill the shark and then wipe out any found near Sydney waters."

"Find n kill that shark," another said.

BINGO!

You'll get no argument from me!!

It bit him. It did not eat him. Unfortunately for humans the human skin in zero match for a sharks teeth

Gettin worse -

Police believe they've identified the victim, a 35-year-old ocean swimmer who was attacked on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, leaving shocked fishermen and golfers to watch helplessly from nearby cliffs.

A rescue helicopter and four ambulances were dispatched, but the victim perished after suffering what emergency responders described as "catastrophic injuries".

It was the first fatal shark attack in Sydney since 1963.

ADVERTISEMENT