ADVERTISEMENT

Why in the f*ck would you go into the ocean, on a surfboard, & look like a floating seal to a shark

TheGLOV

Gold Member
Why not? If that's your deal, that's your deal. You have a better chance of getting run over by a streetcar than eaten by a shark. Regardless of what you're doing. I honestly don't feel right if I'm not in the ocean 2 or 3 times a week. Looking forward to getting back in there.

73504721_10157857399604283_2378200628192083968_o.jpg

Why not? If that's your deal, that's your deal. You have a better chance of getting run over by a streetcar than eaten by a shark. Regardless of what you're doing. I honestly don't feel right if I'm not in the ocean 2 or 3 times a week. Looking forward to getting back in there.

73504721_10157857399604283_2378200628192083968_o.jpg

Was up on Hutchinson Island this afternoon on the beach taking the waves and water... 3 guys out surfing and waves were quite good.

Reactions: MtNittany
What did they do? Interview all 15 sharks??
They were swimmin laissez faire style... some heard singing all they wanted to do was have some fun (which could have been a clue....)...

I really do get the surfer thing and that odds are low etc and I wish them well... all i know is i won't be one of them (as you can see from my pic, i'm a brave soul who ventures into clear water 2, maybe 3 feet deep... i wanna see EVERYTHING headed my way).

Come on be better than this... anyone bitten by a shark even if 1 tooth scrapes the skin will need medical attention and record will be created and reported. As they say the data tells a story ...

Ah no.

So with all the coast line around India, ALL shark attacks that are fatal are reported?

And around Madagascar as well?

No way.

Reactions: indy1203
ADVERTISEMENT