ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Man…it’s like I’m looking in the mirror!
Looks exactly the same as my selfie! ;)

d49b23edf01aed346ca47b74f0d9bd07--photo-booth-props-photo-booths.jpg

Deakin’s original caption for the photo:

“Hey, this is what my chest would look like if I become Caitlyn Deakin!” :)

E6v-s4uXoAEuIRa

Reactions: danoftw
Is there anything more played-out than the blended-initial logo in boxy fonts for athletes/wrestlers?

I just noticed that this thread has surpassed 1 million views. Thanks to all the posters. Is it time for a name change?

The Transfer Portal thread has 119k views in four months. I imagine that pace will slow in the coming months then pick up again next spring.

One pullup every 4.6 seconds for two hours? Not too shabby! As I had mentioned before, I met Anthony at the ASU dual. He seems like a really nice guy. His cousin, who had been one of the officers on my squad, introduced him to wrestling when they were kids, so that was cool to talk about.

Maybe I'm missing or forgetting something, but he's in Japan as an alternate, correct?
I was under the same impression, but i believe due to COVID, alternates did not travel just incase of an outbreak in the room. I thought i read that the alternates were in a different area separated from the main team. But all alternates are still home in the US

I didn't want to nit pick but... since you opened it up, I will partake. You are correct, open your hand young man. Also, he is holding too long.
You have to practice holding longer for when old big boy turns away or keeps stepping behind trees and won’t give you a clear shot.😉 or worse yet, busts you in the tree and you can’t move.😳

You have to practice holding longer for when old big boy turns away or keeps stepping behind trees and won’t give you a clear shot.😉 or worse yet, busts you in the tree and you can’t move.😳
Lol. I have been there many times in different situations. He needs the basics first. Nothing he does shooting at targets will prepare him for his first live encounter, there is nothing like it. I'm glad to see another one is hooked.

Anybody here ever try closing their eyes when a deer has made them in a tree? Doesn't work every time, but works often enough to keep it in your bag of tricks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT