ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

It’s a local ad - there will be a lot worse. Wait until the Nelson Brands commercial for duck blinds or something .
Nelson Brands is in discussions with Paramount to star in the new Hannibal Lecter thriller “Rabies . . . My bite is worse than my bark”

Nelson Brands is in discussions with Paramount to star in the new Hannibal Lecter thriller “Rabies . . . My bite is worse than my bark”

My-Little-Cujo.jpg

Dont know the guy---why a bad hire??
He's a scumbag.

As Nebraska-Omaha AD, Alberts cut football + wrestling in order to go D1 in hoops. With absolutely no notice or opportunity to raise money or make changes -- you're done effective immediately.

He called the wrestling coach a few hours after they won the national title to tell them they would be locked out of the building when they returned home. The team found out from text messages before the coach could assemble them.

He publicly lied about the financial and Title IX implications and hid behind "difficult decision" to cover his ass.

These articles scratches the surface. @JasonBryant and @smalls103 can fill in the gaps.

Definition of failing upward.

Nebraska Wrestling will be cut before the Fall semester opens. Guessing that Albert has already put chains on the wrestling facility doors. Certainly if Manning and JB were in Tokyo, they would have received a text saying not to return to the facility as it was already locked up. Any transfers from them at 125/149/157/165 so that we can redshirt Bartlett, SVN, Facundo??

https://www.unomaha.edu/news/2021/0...-on-being-named-unl-director-of-athletics.php

Alberts’ tenure leading Maverick athletics has been marked by successes in competition and in academics; by transitioning the university’s athletic programs to NCAA Division I in 2011; and by establishing new homes for many UNO athletics teams in the heart of Omaha, including Baxter Arena, the Baseball-Softball Complex, and the soccer pitch at Caniglia Field.

Team achievements during Alberts’ 12-year span include: NCAA tournament berths by men’s soccer in 2017 and 2021; membership in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) and three NCAA tournament appearances; a Summit League baseball championship; and individual NCAA tournament qualifiers in men’s golf, men’s tennis, and women’s track and field.

Lol, what a pitiful list of accomplishments --- I know it's not powerhouse school or location but why would Nebraska even want him based on the above? They couldn't do better than that?

Reactions: diggerpup
Re:

Lol, what a pitiful list of accomplishments --- I know it's not powerhouse school or location but why would Nebraska even want him based on the above? They couldn't do better than that?

Sometimes you hire someone with experience to do the painful things you need them to do.

Not saying it's true but maybe the University president has some programs on his/her hit list.

Let's hope not.

Reactions: Ski
In other news: on BB's IG story yesterday, he gave El Cucuy and Aurelius Dunbar some sweet fades.

If Facundo is in State College now, I'm guessing that means he won't be coming out here to the Springs for EAP.

ADVERTISEMENT