ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I was gonna post this without comment, but changed my mind. I have a column in my tweetdeck to view @tikk10 's Twitter List called "Wrestling". I only view it on my laptop, not my phone, so it's a nice taste every now & again for some content from people I don't follow and may not really want to view as much on my phone, where I consume most of my twitter.

Anyway, it never fails to make me chuckle, when I'm scrolling through it, reading lots & lots of wrestling results & takes and them BAM! Here comes Richie freakin Lewis tweeting some finance takes.

Cracks me up.

I was gonna post this without comment, but changed my mind. I have a column in my tweetdeck to view @tikk10 's Twitter List called "Wrestling". I only view it on my laptop, not my phone, so it's a nice taste every now & again for some content from people I don't follow and may not really want to view as much on my phone, where I consume most of my twitter.

Anyway, it never fails to make me chuckle, when I'm scrolling through it, reading lots & lots of wrestling results & takes and them BAM! Here comes Richie freakin Lewis tweeting some finance takes.

Cracks me up.

giphy.gif

This is the celebration you didnt know you needed, but now know you wanted

#b14week

Nice interview with Barry Davis previewing BIGs. Sadly, its probably only a matter of time until Flo starts burying Klingman behind the paywall....

Reactions: Grass
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT