ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Guess I missed this yesterday. Iowa's final dual against Wisconsin was cancelled. Sounds like Team Brands is blaming Wiscy for being too skittish about Iowa's recent COVID issues.

STATEMENT FROM THE IOWA WRESTLING PROBRAM
The Big Ten Conference announced Friday that Sunday’s dual at Wisconsin will no longer be held as scheduled following a decision to cancel by the Wisconsin medical staff.

GARY BARTA
“The University of Iowa medical staff, using Big Ten and institutional guidelines, has cleared the Iowa Wrestling team to return to competition. Coach Brands and his team returned to full in-person activities Thursday. We are disappointed in the decision to cancel Sunday’s dual.”

TOM BRANDS
“Our medical team did their job to the nth degree. We have been diligent. We have followed protocol. We have the green light to compete from our medical professionals and per Big Ten Conference protocol.”

Sorry, non wrestling post but I need to tell my Flyers friends how much I'm enjoying the Tahoe game this evening. Bruins vs Flyers:
tenor.gif

• Sad
Reactions: psumacw and tikk10
Sorry, non wrestling post but I need to tell my Flyers friends how much I'm enjoying the Tahoe game this evening. Bruins vs Flyers:
tenor.gif
I didn't care who won so long as either the Flyers or Bruins lost, but I did enjoy that the NHL staged a game inside a Maxfield Parrish painting. Stunning to look at, especially in the first as the sun was setting, with the long shadows across the ice.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Back in the day there was a PSU champ who occasionally would pick a fight with the biggest dude in the bar and before he would stomp him, the champ would apologize for what was about to occur.

Reactions: Dogwelder
It's always fun to watch someone else get their butt kicked.

Did the OU football players know the other guys were OU wrestlers? Messing around with D1 wrestlers in a small space, not to bright.

It's always fun to watch someone else get their butt kicked.

Did the OU football players know the other guys were OU wrestlers? Messing around with D1 wrestlers in a small space, not to bright.
They weren't college wrestlers. They were locals who wrestled and did MMA.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Back in the day there was a PSU champ who occasionally would pick a fight with the biggest dude in the bar and before he would stomp him, the champ would apologize for what was about to occur.

2x NCAA champ from NY???

Hey Tikk, We live in Cumberland County NJ near the Delaware Bay and it is a wonderland of wildlife, especially birds. Hawks, Osprey, Herons and Eagles are all over and this is also a main migrating corridor that attracts bird watchers from around the world. There are boat rides scheduled each year to watch flocks of Purple Martins arrive and acrobatically feast on flying insects.
Dix WMA is a great place. Some of those back roads and shacks cold make you think you are in the bayou.

Reactions: tikk10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT