ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Their famous “tunnel” is just a hallway connecting the room to the Carver floor? Cael missed such a marketing opportunity- Rec Hall has “tunnels” everywhere!

The dungeon… that will inspire daily.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

full

Refill the clip . . .
Five Lions or not, this note has me rooting for Dake. He’ll want a win in Paris over Sidakov to be the closing paragraph of his dad’s eulogy, maybe even his competitive career. I also think Dake’s the only one with a chance to beat the Russian . . . at least this cycle.
Release the safety and fire away.
I agree

Reactions: HikeNatParks
OT to wrestling but too good to not share ...

I'm at the gym and the NFL Network draft coverage is on.

They're discussing Washington OT Troy Fautanu, who will go in the first round -- except the captioning doesn't recognize his name -- so this appeared on the screen:

"Paterno can play either guard or tackle in the NFL."

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
Look, I don't think I am being a dick about this, but, I have a hard time recognizing wrestling in the 50s and 60s as being connected with the modern sport. To me it's like Pitt, claiming all those national championships in the 1920s and 30s. There is even a delineation between the sport of the 70s and 80s and 90s, from the sport of the 00s, 10s, and current. While we are not claiming the sport begins with Cael 😂, I think we can separate generations of the sport as it has changed.

With that said, just look at that statistically, it's incredible. I don't want to discredit any of our former coaches, but those numbers point out that the former coaches just were not able to represent Penn State in a way that it deserved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT