ADVERTISEMENT

Why Cael preaches and practices...HUMILITY

Trenge had pinned everyone he met going into the finals, and Cael went through him like a hot knife through butter.

Reactions: T J
Thanks for the memories! No team titles while Cael was here, but there was pretty good fire power on that team.

JPW III - Not sure how to make a private contact, but iirc you mentioned that you or a family member was battling cancer?

Without going into much detail here, you may want to look at the book, Tripping Over The Truth, by Travis Christofferson. It reads like a mystery book, but it traces the history of our struggle with this deadly disease.

Interestingly, one of Albert Einstein's friends made a discovery about how cancer cells work, for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize. It now appears that our "traditional" approaches to dealing with cancer ignored that monumental understanding. That is why the genetic theory of cancer was massively studied and too often it came up short in understanding and treating the disease.

The newest "metabolic" approaches, based on exploiting the defective metabolism of cancer cells, hold great promise for innovative and much more successful treatments and prevention strategies.

The newest "metabolic" treatment strategies are remarkable, given the backdrop of the other cancer theories that have not worked and the toxic cocktail approaches that were using assumptions that were not realistic.

Of course, don't make changes to any healthcare program without consulting your qualified knowledgeable physicians. In the back of the book are medical and other contacts for those who want to further explore these newer approaches, based upon the most advanced understandings of the disease. Best regards!

tripping-over-the-truth.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1603...+the+truth&dpPl=1&dpID=51pJ3UspKpL&ref=plSrch

Last edited:
JPW III - Not sure how to make a private contact, but iirc you mentioned that you or a family member was battling cancer?

Without going into much detail here, you may want to look at the book, Tripping Over The Truth, by Travis Christofferson. It reads like a mystery book, but it traces the history of our struggle with this deadly disease.

Interestingly, one of Albert Einstein's friends made a discovery about how cancer cells work, for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize. It now appears that our "modern" approaches to dealing with cancer ignored that monumental understanding. That is why the genetic theory of cancer was massively studied and too often it came up short in understanding and treating the disease.

The newest approaches, based on exploiting the defective metabolism of cancer cells, hold great promise for innovative and much more successful treatments and prevention strategies.

The newest treatment strategies are remarkable, given the backdrop of the other cancer theories that have not worked and the toxic cocktail approaches that were using assumptions that were not realistic.

Of course, don't make changes to any healthcare program without consulting your qualified knowledgeable physicians. In the back of the book are medical and other contacts for those who want to further explore these newer approaches, based upon the most advanced understandings of the disease. Best regards!

tripping-over-the-truth.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1603...+the+truth&dpPl=1&dpID=51pJ3UspKpL&ref=plSrch

TJ- Thank you for this! I ordered it just now from your amazon link. It is my childhood best friend who is fading pretty fast. I can't tell you how many laughs,cries, and general deep discussions the two of us have had this past couple of weeks. I decided to stay with him and so did my dad (he is like another son to my dad) and forgo the NCAA tournament. He was sad when TG lost in the semi, but Cory winning brought us all yelling at the tv and celebrating. He became a huge Cenzo fan over the weekend as well. Cancer is a tough son of a gun, but he has fought it with courage and faith. I really had time to reflect as I look at losing my BFF and my dad isn't getting any younger and has his own host of health issues. I wonder if I will enjoy watching wrestling the same way without these two Hawkeye nuts right there with me. Life isn't fair, but upon reflection I understand I have been given much to be grateful for, and many don't get the years with people they care about this much that I have been given. God Bless.

TJ- Thank you for this! I ordered it just now from your amazon link. It is my childhood best friend who is fading pretty fast. I can't tell you how many laughs,cries, and general deep discussions the two of us have had this past couple of weeks. I decided to stay with him and so did my dad (he is like another son to my dad) and forgo the NCAA tournament. He was sad when TG lost in the semi, but Cory winning brought us all yelling at the tv and celebrating. He became a huge Cenzo fan over the weekend as well. Cancer is a tough son of a gun, but he has fought it with courage and faith. I really had time to reflect as I look at losing my BFF and my dad isn't getting any younger and has his own host of health issues. I wonder if I will enjoy watching wrestling the same way without these two Hawkeye nuts right there with me. Life isn't fair, but upon reflection I understand I have been given much to be grateful for, and many don't get the years with people they care about this much that I have been given. God Bless.

JPW III - As you read the book, don't get too hung up on the technical terms, if you don't have the background. Keep reading through and the medical history mystery will unfold.

Dr Thomas Seyfried, who writes a comment on the back cover, did monumental research pulling together the history, research and implications of the "Warburg Effect," i.e. the metabolic disfunction within cells, that are the common core of cancer cells.

His textbook is too much for laymen. But his research covers 100 years of medical research, with conclusions backed by over 1,000 medical studies. He makes an enormously important contribution to the how's and whys that had been missed by modern medicine.

"Tripping over the truth" is a more readable way to get across the information for those who are motivated to understand the basis for the new therapies. It's exciting stuff.

If this metabolic theory continues to hold up, it appears to also be the common core of cellular disfunction that is the basis of most non-microbial human diseases.

Time will tell, as ongoing research into treatment and prevention strategies exploit the metabolic disfunction. God Bless!

Last edited:
Reactions: lionlover
Dominick D'Agostino wrote the forward to the "Tripping Over the Truth" book.

His a brilliant young researcher, who also tripped over the truth about metabolic disfunction of cancer cells, as an extension of his research for the Navy Seals.

Here is a TED Talk video, where D'Agostino outlines discoveries that lead to a companion treatment for cancer, that is covered in the book.

It appears that the new combination approaches to treatment (covered in the book) may at the same time be much more healthy for the patient, while being much more crushing against the disease. They foresee protocols where a patient would exit healthier from new metabolic-based clinics than when they went in.

Time will tell, as new combination options based upon metabolic disfunction are explored and exploited.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionlover
ADVERTISEMENT