ADVERTISEMENT

Why Are There So Many Threads About Wrestling In The Den When We Have The Wrestling Room?

wible4psu

Oct 31, 2008
Altoona, PA
Don't get me wrong; I'm very proud of our grapplers achievements since Cael Sanderson's arrival at UP but I was under the impression that The Den is primarily a chat room about Penn State FOOTBALL!!!

Last edited:
I see 1 on the first page. Also, men's lacrosse, several basketball , in depth coverage of the nutrition bar and a plethora of other topics.

Why come here and point out wrestling. Thought the den was the "premium board" not the football board?

Reactions: PSU Mike
probably because the Wrestling Room has gone downhill lately.
At least with the Den the participation is somewhat moderated by requiring paying members.

You can actually get better wrestling info on the HR board.

Don't get me wrong; I'm very proud of our grapplers achievements since Cael Sanderson's arrival at UP but I was under the impression that The Den is primarily a chat room about Penn State FOOTBALL!!!
What is UP?

I don't even know what y'all are talking about. Very few wrestling posts appear in the Den. Usually it's when big news happens, recruiting or championships. As far as free and mods go, this is a far cleaner board than the free board. Probably because no one gives the wrestling team grief over JS. Very few get banned here because most that come here are pretty good. I've personally banned one person, and I gave him a warning. This is a great board and most are pretty tolerant. Last one banned called someone a vulgar name. Now where's that bottle of...

I don't even know what y'all are talking about. Very few wrestling posts appear in the Den. Usually it's when big news happens, recruiting or championships. As far as free and mods go, this is a far cleaner board than the free board. Probably because no one gives the wrestling team grief over JS. Very few get banned here because most that come here are pretty good. I've personally banned one person, and I gave him a warning. This is a great board and most are pretty tolerant. Last one banned called someone a vulgar name. Now where's that bottle of...

...Widow Jane Bourbon?

Seriously, you guys do a great job, thanks!

Blasphemy!!! This is a bourbon board.... or whatever you like.

Though we generally don’t like those clear spirits!

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

7-0 at home for the Pens, then two 5-1 games won by the away team. Bizarre series, so far. Sorry for keeping this off-topic. Just another example in sports, as to why we play the games, or wrestle the matches :) my best attempt at trying to bring this back to wrestling.

Spoiler alert. Do not scroll down if you have the hockey game on DVR.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT