ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Hottest? Girls of Instagram!

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest? Girls of Instagram!

• Total voters
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

This week's theme is the hot girls of Instagram (there are literally thousands). I'm sure there will be write-in's, but my caveat was that for the most part, these girls are only known because of their shameless (and awesome) self promotion on Instagram (and some are well known models/playmates). If you have a write in, please post a pic! And without further ado....

1. Abigail Ratchford

Abigail-Ratchford.jpg

2. Lindsey Pelas

1118full-lindsey-pelas.jpg

3. Arianny Celeste

wouldwife-arianny-celeste-t-blawg1.jpg

4. Anastasia Ashley

anastasia-ashley-instagram.jpg

5. Charm Killings

Screen-Shot-2014-12-24-at-1.19.33-PM.png

6. Ela Rose

0sci31cjlks.jpg

7. Jessa Hinton

b87c5d69f137add9e5864685eeea1a653027df48.jpg

8. Ashley Vee

AshleyVee.jpg

9. Gemma Lee Farrell

10608123_283279795194684_1900052689_n.jpg

10. Deimante Guobyte

19c6bb5b3dada88c15e71f10aceda50a.jpg

3 or 4 because they might be the only ones not surgically enhanced.

Natalie Portman and a crazy number of girls were addicted to World of Warcraft, that classify as nerd?

Would try to steer clear of 'big stars' in this instance. Portman is a well known Harvard nerd anyway! :)

1358274047-screenshot.jpg

I don't actually know who I voted for, I never scrolled past #2 before I just said "yes" and immediately went to Instagram, an App I have used twice prior to today, to change who I am following.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
An awesome bunch of ladies, but I have to go with 7. She's not only hot, but is advertising...

I don't actually know who I voted for, I never scrolled past #2 before I just said "yes" and immediately went to Instagram, an App I have used twice prior to today, to change who I am following.

I got paralysis by analysis when looking at her pics and sort of pulled the hot girl poll equivalent of Ralphie when asked by Santa what he wanted for Christmas - I just put down the first thing I saw from her....(Jeans? WTF am I thinking??)....

Add Charlotte McKinney, Jen Selter, Paulina Gretzky, and any former Playmate (Sara Jean Underwood comes to mind)....

This week's theme is the hot girls of Instagram (there are literally thousands). I'm sure there will be write-in's, but my caveat was that for the most part, these girls are only known because of their shameless (and awesome) self promotion on Instagram (and some are well known models/playmates). If you have a write in, please post a pic! And without further ado....
Good job sir! One of the best Friday polls ever
1. Abigail Ratchford

Abigail-Ratchford.jpg

2. Lindsey Pelas

1118full-lindsey-pelas.jpg

3. Arianny Celeste

wouldwife-arianny-celeste-t-blawg1.jpg

4. Anastasia Ashley

anastasia-ashley-instagram.jpg

5. Charm Killings

Screen-Shot-2014-12-24-at-1.19.33-PM.png

6. Ela Rose

0sci31cjlks.jpg

7. Jessa Hinton

b87c5d69f137add9e5864685eeea1a653027df48.jpg

8. Ashley Vee

AshleyVee.jpg

9. Gemma Lee Farrell

10608123_283279795194684_1900052689_n.jpg

10. Deimante Guobyte

19c6bb5b3dada88c15e71f10aceda50a.jpg

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire
Not bad, Midnighter. I could make a good case for any of them.

In the end I opted for Abigail Ratchford to win, Deimante Guobyte to place, and Gemma Lee Farrell to show.

Hard to believe that Ela Rose and Lindsey Pelas weren't in my top 3 -- they were certainly worthy of such placement.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Not bad, Midnighter. I could make a good case for any of them.

In the end I opted for Abigail Ratchford to win, Deimante Guobyte to place, and Gemma Lee Farrell to show.

Hard to believe that Ela Rose and Lindsey Pelas weren't in my top 3 -- they were certainly worthy of such placement.

Yeah, narrowing down the top ten hot girls of Instagram is tough, but rewarding work :). Could probably do one of these polls every day given how rampant the hotness is on there. I went Ratchford, Guobyte, and Pelas.

3 or 4. The others are fake and Look like something might spring a leak any minute.

Ela Rose wins for me. I hate big fake ta tas.
Your post is internally inconsistent - you hate big fake ones, yet vote for chick with same. Don't be fooled by the layback pose - those are big and fake.

That said, she is all kinds of hot so I ain't complaining

Your post is internally inconsistent - you hate big fake ones, yet vote for chick with same. Don't be fooled by the layback pose - those are big and fake.

That said, she is all kinds of hot so I ain't complaining

Hers didn't appear to me to be big and fake like many of the others.

ADVERTISEMENT