ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Hottest? BWI/McAndrew All Star Edition!

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Emily Ratajkowski

Votes: 57 23.3%
  • Gigi Hadid

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Kate Upton

Votes: 57 23.3%
  • Charlotte McKinney

Votes: 25 10.2%
  • Kendall Jenner

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Gisele Bundchen

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Samantha Hoopes

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Candice Swanepoel

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Hannah Davis

Votes: 67 27.3%

• Total voters
It's Emily by a lot. But Ew why is a Jenner on this list at all?? And who is the psycho that voted for her.

For all the faults of her family, Kendall is the exception....

kendall-jenner-gq-magazine-may-2015-02.jpg

On the basis of the pics I voted for Hannah Davis. I think that Nina Agdal is a worthy write-in candidate.

nina-agdal-si-swimsuit-2013-web-18.jpg

Yeah, I originally had Miranda Kerr too but there's a 10,000 character limit to each post and the pic I used wouldn't work. Instead of toying with it too much I just got rid of her and Samantha Hoopes. Maybe I'll do another poll with a second batch of swimsuit models....

Reactions: mn78psu83
Yeah, I originally had Miranda Kerr too but there's a 10,000 character limit to each post and the pic I used wouldn't work. Instead of toying with it too much I just got rid of her and Samantha Hoopes. Maybe I'll do another poll with a second batch of swimsuit models....
I in no way intended to be critical and compliment you on an outstanding poll. I just like Nina Agdal.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Charlotte wins this running away if you post a better pic. She's often called a hotter Kate Upton.

54d40cfa52472_-_esq-charlotte-pp.jpg
Charlotte-Mckinney-12.jpg

Maybe. I really liked the candid I posted of her - thought she looked amazing. These are great pictures for sure, but all of these girls had 'better pics'....

Emily Ratajkowski

former_icarly_13.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT